1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tabloach

Dec 5, 2008

1. I bought 3 puki wigs from Tabloach. They came fast, are super cute, and fit perfectly. Would buy from again!
    2. I bought a couple of knit kelly dresses for my Puki Flora from her ebay store. They were received in excellent condition and they look adorable on Noeru! I came across a Pukisha sleeping transformation face plate that she was selling here on the forums a couple days later for a price I couldn't pass up. The faceplate was also received in perfect condition, no scrapes or dents that I could see of any sort. It was packed securely. I ordered and received all items within the past week! Would buy from again!
    3. I got a couple of Kelly and Tommy clothes for my Puki's from tabloach. They arrived super fast and were packed up good! Great communication, would buy from her again :)
    4. Tabloach made 3 puki wigs for me, she was very committed to making them exactly as i requested. communication was excellent, each PM containing pictures for clarification. they arrived safely, and are just perfect.
    5. Bought a few Puki outfits from Tabloach - very fast shipping,nicely wrapped. Highly recommend Tabloach, she is a sweetie.
    6. I bought some clothes, shoes, and a wig for my Pukis from Tabloach and it was a perfect transaction! She was very patient with me while I made up my mind and my items arrived very quickly and well packed. :) I'll be buying from her again for sure!
    7. I purchased a puki wig from Tabloach and the customer service was top-notch, far beyond my expectations. Highly recommended!
    8. Bought some of Tabloach's wigs for pukis and they are wonderful. My girls & boy look great in their new stuff.
    9. I bought 3 Puki wigs and they are PERFECT.....the color, the style, the fit (no problem with the ears staying on) and the price. They were shipped super fast.
      I would buy from Tabloach again and again.
      Thanks Tabloach for the "great wigs", my girls love them!
    10. I ordered four pairs of shoes from Tabloach for my Pukis (including the shiny gold boots of my dreams <3). Communication was great, they shipped super fast, and they're all in absolutely perfect condition. I'll definitely be ordering from her again!
    11. I purchased a puki wig from Tabloach. Great communication, shipped very fast, good packed up and perfect condition. Thank you again :*
    12. I purchased a pair of puki glasses and two pairs of shoes from Tabloach, items arrived quickly and vert well packaged, will definitely do business again, thank you:D
    13. Fast friendly transaction, and lots of great Puki items! I highly recommend this seller!
    14. I bought some Puki clothing and shoes from tabloach~ She shipped them out really quickly, and everything was in excellent condition! I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you!
    15. I just bought a puki wig from Tabloach and it was shipped promptly, fits perfectly, and I couldn't be happier! Thanks!
    16. Purchased a BUNCH of Puki clothes from Tabloach here and they were shipped fast and were in GREAT condition! Thanx!:fangirl:
    17. Purchased some Puki outfits and shoes from Tabloach which arrived quickly and beautifully packaged, there was even a little thank you card included which is a lovely touch!

I'd definately buy from her again!!
    18. Bought lots of puki outfits and shoes,shipped really quick. Cute stuff. Thanks so much!
    19. I bought some puki clothes and shoes from tabloach. Very fast shipping and very cute clothes ^^ I recommend Tabloach!
    20. I bought some Puki outfits from Tabloach, they arrived quickly and safely - and they're absolutely adorable! Thanks so much!