1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tacti

Jun 21, 2007

1. Here's the place to be 100% honest about how you felt while dealing with me. :sweat

2. Tacti is a very sweet person to deal with! Pays promtply, is very understanding when a shipment is delayed because of my mistake on postage, and communicates very well. :) I definately had a positive experience :thumbup

3. I sold a tiny cell phone to Tacti, it was a smooth transaction :) gerne wieder

4. great buyer ! fast paiment ! she don't forget to leave a very positiv feedback ! thank you very much !:celebrate

5. Sold a shirt to Tacti, paid quickly and everything went well :)

6. Tacti purchased some boots from me, paid quickly and was great to deal with!:thumbup :thumbup

7. Tacti purchased a pair of dollie capri pants from me. Good communication, an excellent person to work with.

8. Tacti joined in/lead one of the groups for the DoA Secret Santa '07 Gift Exchange. She shipped her Recipients gift on time. :aheartbea No problems.

9. Tacti was part of my Euclase split. Swift payment, good communication, and let me know when the items arrived. It was a great transaction.

Thank you so much!

10. Tacti sold me her Euclase parts, and it was a very positive experience!

she let me have a short layaway, let me know when she could ship the package and packed all the items very well. Via e-mail, she is very kind and caring ^^
      I would not hesitate to deal with her again! Definetly thumbs up~