1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Taeyang

Feb 13, 2011

my Feedback thread ^^
    2. I bought a head from Taeyang. He (She?) send it first days after the payment and the pakage was absolutely wonderful. Three cartons of each other, lots of styrofoam between + foam round the whole head.That could break only if you ran over it with a car:)
      Give thanks for a good deal.
      Highly recommended.
    3. Bought a unoa back headplate. Item was shipped fast and was packaged well. ty ^^
    4. A cooler seller you could not hope for!!! Taeyang sold me a Chibi Unoa Roron, and she came with WAY more extras than anticipated!!! Taeyang sent quickly, packaged very securely, was communicative and helpful the whole way, totally an awesome transaction, i LOVE my new doll!!!!
    5. Taeyang bought a doll from me; communication was quick and polite. The transaction overall was perfect. Thanks again and enjoy! :D
    6. Taeyang bought a doll head from me. Everything was wonderful, great communication! He paid very quickly and let me know, when the head arrived. It was a pleasure to deal with!
      Thank you!
    7. A+++ buyer: bought a doll from me: excellent transaction and great communication. Recommened!
      Thank you!
    8. bought a Yukino DD head, fantastic sale, would buy from again :)
    9. Bought some clothes and traded some clothes with Taeyang. Everything went perfect. Excellent communication, fast shipping, best quality. Thank you very much. Highly recommended. :thumbup
    10. I bought a headback unoa lusis and everything was good. Nice communication and fast sending. I recommend. Thank you so much :)
    11. Taeyang bought a Luts centaur body from me and the transaction couldn't have been quicker or more pleasant. Payment was instantaneous and all communications were super quick! Definitely don't hesitate in doing business with him :D
    12. I bought to him a Dollzone's head. All perfect!