1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for takeowizard

Aug 30, 2007

1. urm... since i've started buying stuff, yeah... here... it is?
      :?
      lol.

2. takeowizard bought some SD goggles from me. Paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! :)

3. She bought a pair of eyes from me. Quick payment, smooth transaction, great communication. Would happily deal with again! .^__^

4. takeowizard particpated ina Dollmore Group Order host by me. She was a pleasure to work with and very understandable. Also very fast with her payments. She also communicated well through the transaction. Thanks again! :)

5. I bought a really cute jacket from her - communication was great, and she shipped it super-fast! Thanks!

6. I bought a skirt and top, the package was shipped quickly and the outfit is lovely. Great communication and a delight to buy from.

7. Was commissioned by Takeowizard-chan to do a torso mod, which then became a dress mod. When life barreled me over she was understanding and very patient! She also maintains excellent contact, and was nothing but prompt and honest in all our dealings. I highly recommend her, and thank her deeply for her tolerance and patience!!!!

8. I recently purchased takeowizard's special Soah. The transaction was wonderful. She was quick to respond to PMs and emails, and quick to ship after I paid. Soah was well-packed and takeowizard provided tracking information. All in all, it was one of the smoothest and most pleasant transactions I've had on DOA.

9. [SIZE="-10"]Takeowizard participated in my eighth Fairyland orders and we had a perfect transaction! Communication left nothing to be desired and payments were sent in a timely fashion. :) No complaints from me~

:bcake Thank you for participating in one of my group orders! :bcake
      [/SIZE]

10. takeowizard bought a wig from me. Prompt and friendly communication. Great friendly person to do business with! :)

11. Bought some clothes from us in a wonderfully quick and friendly transaction. I'm glad you like the items, and I'd love to work with you again! :)

12. I Purchased a pair of maryjane shoes for my lil girl from takeowizard, they are Prefect!
      Quick shipping and wonderful emails, I Highly Recommend her to all!!
      :daisy I Thank you Megan and my Ming Thanks you! :daisy

13. Made another small clothing purchase from me, just as nice and pain-free as before ^^ Thanks much, and enjoy the undies!

14. Takeowizard bought a pair of SD handcuffs from me and paid right away!!
      They also let me know when they arrived. Thanks a lot!! Recommended

15. I bought a head from this very lovely seller and I couldn't be more pleased. It was safely packed, quickly shipped, and it was a lovely transaction all around! THANK YOU!!
      sherry

16. I just bought a doll body from Takeowizard, this was a wonderful transaction and she sent it very fast Thank you!! I would definitely buy from her again, she is such a nice person to deal with!! :)

17. I bought a head from her and it went wonderfully. She shipped him off quickly, and was very easy to get a hold of. She provided pictures promptly when I asked, and would recommend her to anyone.
      Thank you ^^

18. Sold a minifee Rheia head to takeowizard and transaction was great! She was very prompt in all communications and very polite. She paid quickly without a hitch! I definitely recommend this member to anyone here on DoA. Thanks a ton, takeowizard!!

19. Bought a Littlfee Ante from takeowizard and transaction was very good! She was very nice and included a free gift. Ante was carefully packed and arrived when she said. I would definitely do business with again. Thanks!!

20. I bought an outfit from takeowizard, and it was a perfect transaction through and through!