1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Takhisis

Jun 5, 2008

1. Takhisis bought a Minifee Lishe from me, she paid straightaway and let me know as soon as she arrived, lovely buyer, definitely recommended, hope Lishe is settling in well!

2. Takhisis brought a Mini PD Elf Renee from me. A seamless and perfect transaction with a very lovely buyer. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as she turned up. Would be very happy to transact with her again.

3. I sold a blue mohair wig to Takhisis- and she was a lovely person to deal with! She paid very fast and was so nice to let me know as soon as the wig arrived at her place! Thank you so much & Best wishes from Denmark :)

4. Takhisis bought a Iplehouse Yur from me. She paid really quickly and she was allways lovely and really communicative person. The transaction was perfect!

5. Another fantastic transaction with Takhisis. She bought a wig from me this time and paid pretty much immediately so I was able to ship it out before I went on holiday. A perfect buyer!

6. I sold a wig to Takhisis, who let me know as soon as it arrived, many thanks!!!

7. Takhisis, bought a Domuya Flexi-Fashion Venus head from me. She was great to deal with. Great communication, paid promptly, etc.
      Highly recommend doing business with her.

Thank you and enjoy Venus!

8. Sold an Iplehouse Luna to Takhisis, very fast payment, excellent communication. Everything went very well and even the delivery man was on time!

9. Super doing buisness with. Fast Payment.

10. Takhisis participated in my Dollmore Group Order and was a pleasure to deal with, payent prompt and cummication was friendly. Would certainly do business with again :)

11. Tahkisis brought a doll from me, very fast efficient payment, very patient buyer! :D

12. Wonderful buyer! I had a great experience - payment was received promptly and communication was excellent! Would gladly deal with again~!

13. Tahkisis bought some EID SH clothes from me! She paid superfast and was a pleasure to do business with!

14. Takhisis bought a Karsh head from me; It was a great transaction with super fast payment!

Thank you Takhisis!

15. Takhisis bought a head from me, super quick payment, wonderful buyer!

16. Second transaction with Takhisiskn, as before very smooth and pleasant transaction, paid promptly and let me know as soon as the parcel arrived. Would be happy to make it number three next time!

17. Takhisis purchase a pair of shoes from me, she pays promptly and let me know as soon as the shoes arrive.

18. Julie bought some Masterpiece eyes from me.
      She paid quickly, communications were prompt & friendly and I'm happy with the transaction.
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Many thanks! ;)

19. Sold a EID Luo head to Takhisis and the transaction was great! Excellent communication and quick payment. I would not hesitate to deal with her again in the future.

20. Takhisis bought a yosd sweater from me. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with - great communication, paid quickly and kindly let me know once the item had arrived. Couldn't ask for a better buyer and I would gladly deal with her in the future. Thanks again!