1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for takira

Jan 11, 2007

1. Hey, all! I don't do a TON of business here, but if you've had a transaction with me please feel free to post feedback here. Thanks!
    2. Sold a pair of boots to takira! Wonderful buyer, had perfect communication and paid promptly! Highly recommended!~
    3. Sold some eyes to Takira awhile back, excellent buyer, great communication! :D
    4. Sold a pair of kid delf shoes to takira, very fast payment, great communication, highly recommend! :)
    5. I've sold to takira a couple of times, and she's always a prompt payer. :) Much appreciated, thank you!
    6. Sold a hat to Takira, and it was a great transaction! Fast payment and friendly communication. Thanks so much!
    7. Sold a pair of msd shoes to takira, very fast payment, overall perfect transaction! :)
    8. I bought a body from Takira. The body was great and Takira is great to deal with and packs well and ships quickly.
    9. I sold a pair of leather pants to takira.
      Fast payment and quick communication. It's great to trade with you!
      Thank you for buying from me~ :)
    10. Takira purchased a wig from me. Very quick payment and friendly :) Thank you for a pleasant transaction.
    11. Takira is a excellent buyer - friendly communication and prompt payment. Thank you!
    12. Sold eyes to Takira, excellent buyer, great communication!
      Many Thanks!
    13. Sold the FDQ Olivia outfit set to takira, had a very positive experience. She was friendly and patient. Thanks very much!
    14. Taikira bought some boots from me and was just AWESOME to deal with. Thanks so much! :)
    15. Takira bought a shirt from me. She paid quickly and PM'd me to tell me she'd received it. She's great! :thumbup
    16. Takira just bought some Yo hands from me. She paid quickly and responded to PMs and was a pleasure to deal with! :D I would definitely recommend engaging in transactions with her.
    17. I bought a beautiful duffle coat from takira, and it was a very good and fast experience from beginning to end. Thanks a lot
    18. I just purchased a really great red wig (one can never have too many redheads!) from takira. I'll just echo what everyone else said - the experience was completely excellent! :)
    19. Excellent transaction. Bought a pair of KD pants from her and can't be more pleased! Thanks!
    20. She bought a full doll from me;
      great communication was maintained,
      and all in all, a very pleasant buyer to deal with.

Thanks again, takira! ^^