1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Taksan

Feb 6, 2008

1. hi I'm just starting this incase I happen to use the market place,

If you have dealt with me, via trades, purchase, or sale. Please leave a detailed description of our transaction! So other members know what it is like to do business with me. Thank you so much!
      TAKSAN :aheartbea :aheartbea
    2. Traded a Souldoll Tifee to Taksan! Quickly got my doll from her. Great transaction! Very friendly. Will do business with again!
    3. I traded my Woosoo head for a Limited Latidoll body/outfit/wig set and 3 pairs of extra hands and the transaction went great! I would definitely do business with Taksan again. :)
    4. I purchased a doll from Taksan and she shipped super quick. Everything was as described...a sweet girl and very good to do business with.

thanks, Taksan! :)
    5. Awesome communication. Keeps you informed every bit of the way. Quick shipment!

There was some glue on the lips, but I am happy with the transaction overall.
    6. Great buyer! I sold some wigs to her and I'm also holding a doll for layaway to her and she is a totally pleasure to do business with!! Thank you very much! :D
    7. Bought a DOT Homme Ducan head from Taksan. Communication was pleasant and informative throughout. Item was shipped securely and quickly. Recommended!:clover