1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Takysa

Sep 29, 2009

1. If you've had a transaction with me, please post a reply! =^i^=

2. Takysa is a wonderful buyer! paid promptly and great communication. Would do business with her again :)

3. Excellent transaction with Takysa who purchased a body from me on layaway. Payment was faster than agreed and communication was good. A perfect transaction. Thanks!

4. Takysa participated in a For My Doll GO I recently ran. Payment was lightning fast and she was a total sweetie to do business with. :aheartbea

5. Bought an outfit from me in a genuinely smile-inducting transaction ^^ Takysa was lovely to work with and I sincerely hope I can do it again! Thanks so much for letting me know it arrived safely, and I hope you have a lot of fun with it ^^

6. Takysa participated in a split I ran for an Iplehouse Luna Tamer doll. She was prompt with her communications, wonderfully patient with all of the little bumps we ran into getting everything coordinated, payed when she said she would, and let me know when the item arrived safely. I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. I would most definitely work with her again in the future. :)

7. I had a wonderful transaction with Takysa! She provided excellent communication, is super friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again. Thank you! :)

8. Liz took part in my Sphaler group order.

Her payment was super speedy, her communication was excellent, and I found her absolutely flawless to deal with! I'd split with her again, anytime! A plus awesome buyer! All around good person! xD

(And fun, too! :daisy I hope you love your parts, Lizzie~!)

9. Takysa was a part of my Group Order for a Iplehouse Luna tamer and everything about the transaction was perfect! She is always pleasant and true to her word, every payment was even made early so it saved me alot of stress as the GO organizer :) She is a very lovely person I wouldn't hesitate even for a minute to do business with her again, absolutely a recommended buyer in my book!

10. Takysa bought a doll from me, and it was a fantastic transaction. I would definitely recommend her as a buyer, and I would love to do business again! :aheartbea

11. Takysa was in my Luna Chimera split and she was fabulous! Always paid on time or early, always true to her word, and extremely sweet :) It was wonderful to do a transaction with her and I would definitely recommend her, thanks Takysa!

12. I bought a MSD wig from Takysa. She was very quick to respond, and shipped quickly as well. Was a pleasure to do business with, and would gladly do it again! A+++++++

13. Takysa participated in my Yur split, she bought the Astrologer Outfit. She was prompt with her payments and communication was excellent :) I would definately have dealings with her again :) A+

14. Takysa bought a grey spirit doll freesia from me and the whole transaction was just perfect.:)

15. I sell a Dollmore dress fromTakysa. It's a very good transaction, communication is perfect, and she is really very honest. Thank you very much.

16. Oups ! I made an error: I bought a dress from Takysa

17. I recently bought a pair of Sphaler ears from Takysa and the ears arrived safe and very well packed. Lovely seller to deal with! I would business with her again and I highly recommend her. Thank you so much for such a nice buying experience! :aheartbea ~Nina~

18. I bought some Dollheart pants from Takysa, and they arrived in perfect condition, packed really well. Thank you! Would def buy from again. :)

19. Takysa recently bought a KDF Cherry elf head on layaway from me. Very polite and prompt with communications. Payments were always on time. Would definitely do business with her again!

20. Takysa commisioned me. She paid quick, the communication was great. Excellent transaction! :]