Feedback for Tala

Jan 14, 2019

1. Tala bought my Soom Ender human hand parts . Prompt and friendly communication, payment was made quickly and she let me know when the package arrived. I highly recommend her!

2. Tala bought a pair of eyes from me. It was a perfect transaction. Good communication. They let me know when the eyes arrived. I would gladly do business with Tala again.

3. Tala has bought a pair of eyes from me and It was a simple and easy transaction! Tala has made a prompt payment and kindly informed me about receiving the package! Definitely recommend =)

4. I bought a pair of boots from Tala, she was very polite and an excellent communicator! The boots were well packaged and dispatched quickly, I would definitely reccomend her as a seller :)

5. I purchased a pair of eyes from Tala and the transaction was flawless. Easy communication, fair shipping costs, swift delivery and excellent item condition.
      Thanks again!

6. Tala bought two pairs of boots from me, communication was great and the transaction was awesome overall.
      I highly recommend them!