1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ~Talasin

Jul 3, 2008

1. The good and the bad of doing business with me :sweat
    2. I sold two DoD Outfits for Talasin. Payment was fast and the communication was good! A pleasure to deal with~
    3. Bought a Juri 06 head from Talasin. A pleasure to deal with and an A+ transaction.
    4. talasin commissioned some wigs from me and was very pleasant to deal with and would gladly work with again ^^
    5. Talasin ordered a caramel fur wig from me! her payment was quick~ She's easy to work with! Excellent customer. Come back anytime~ ^_^
    6. Talasin bought a jacket from me. She paid quickly and was a good communicator. Thanks!
    7. Talasin bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
    8. I recently complete a face-up and traded with Talasin. She was friendly and her communication was geat :) I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!
    9. I traded a pair of white cargo pants for a kitty hoodie and suspenders. Her part arrived amazingly fast!! O:

Excellent communication, very friendly and honest. She didn't hesitate to let me know when a little accident happened to her part of the trade. I really really appreciate that!

Lovely DoA member, a real pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much <3
    10. Sold a hoodie to Talasin, great buyer, fast payment! Thanks so much!
    11. Sold a hat and scarf to Talasin, they were absolutely fantastic and paid immediately.

Thanks again!
    12. Just got done with a trade with Talasin. Trading a pair of dollmore moneky shoes for her "boots of doom!" The whole trade went super smooth, thanks!
    13. Talasin purchased a head from me, and it was a pleasure doing business with her! An altogether excellent transaction!
    14. I traded clothes with Talasin and everything was perfect! Communication was great! Would love to trade again!
    15. Talasin bought a pair of MSD anotherspace goggles from me, and once again, it was a great transaction and I can only say good things about her ;)

Thank you! <3
    16. Talasin has bought a pair of MSD jeans from me, transaction was smooth, good communication^^
    17. Talasin and I did a trade ^_^ Everything went smoothly and the package arrived safe and soundly. The vest is so adorable! Thanks so much!!
    18. [SIZE="-10"]Talasin is a wonderful lady that recently participated in my Fairyland group order. She's a great person, makes prompt payments and keeps up communication well. It was a great transaction and she was an extreme pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again and I highly recommend her. :D

:clover Thank you for being a participant in this order!! I appreciate it whole-heartedly! :clover
    19. I traded wigs with Talasin! Super quick shipping and excellent communication, GREAT experience. I highly recommend her for doing business with!
    20. I bought two pairs of MSD-sized pants from Talasin only a little over two weeks ago and already received them even though she was sick and had to wait a few days to send them out! She was very good at keeping me up-to-date with the situation and when she would be sending them out to me. I will definitely be doing more business with Talasin in the future!