1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for talic-os

Feb 7, 2012

1. Please, leave feedback here if I sold/bought/trade/etc etc something with/for you. =D

2. talic-os bought 2 skirts from our last update. A delight to work with and we highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

3. I bought a Doc Ivan and some clothes from talic-o , she was very friendly and answered all my PMs. They were sent as soon as I paid and very well packed

4. Talic-os commissioned me for 2 face ups and manicures. She was always friendly and easy to contact, gave lots of details about what she wanted and paid quicly.

Positive feedback! ^^

5. Talic-os commissioned 2 necklaces from me, and she gave clear information about what she wanted, even if she intended to give me full artisitic freedom. She also bought a top hat. Overall, a pleasant experience, and a very smooth transaction. Thanks!

6. I hosted a SOOM GO and Talic-os bought some items with me.
      She's a great and patient buyer, recomended! ^^

7. I bought stuff three times with Talic-os: 1 manga and 2 heads.

It was very good to deal with her. The head came well packaged, in bubble wrap, and she sent me a lovely lettler with the head and a pair of glass eyes as a free gift ^^

The comunication is good and she answer all my PMs very fast.

I highly recomend her, and I'd negociate with her again for sure. :aheartbea

8. I sold Infiniti Joy head to Talic-os. Although the shipping didn't go as smoothly as she wanted it to be due to USPS postage system, she was very patient and understanding. I sincerely recommend her, she's a wonderful buyer!
      Thank you Talic-os :)

9. I bought a Leekeworld Hero head from Talic, she is fantastic to deal with throughout the whole process. She is polite and friendly and very helpful. I would recomended her to all <3
      Thankyou very much : )

10. I ordered a SOOM Monzo by layaway for talic-os.
      She made all payments promptly and the transaction was very easy.
      Positive feedback.
      Recommended! ^^

11. I bought a Soom Monzo special order from talic-os today (can't wait to get him). Transaction was easy and she offed a great deal of help to this newbie! Very posiyive and I 'd recommend whole heartedly

12. Bought some clothes with Talic-os!
      Great negotiation, positive feedback!!! :3

13. I bought a Soom Mega Gem Monzo from Talic-os. Fantastic transaction and speedy shipping, VERY positive feedback. Thanks!

14. I sold a Volks School A head to talic-os and she was a very nice buyer! Fast pay and good communication, and she let me know when the head arrived. Thank you!

15. Talic-os bought a School C head from me, and the transaction went very smoothly. ^^ Thanks!

16. I traded with talic-os (Luts Cloud head for bjd items + money).
      I received parcel today safely ^^
      Great transaction, A+++ buyer/seller.
      Thank you! ^^

17. I bought Soom Nor from Talic-os)she is a good seller and transaction was very smoothly !Thank you so much ):)

18. Talic-os joined me on a Leeke World Group Order. Communication was great, payment was done immediately both for the wigs and for the shipping. It was a smooth transaction and I'd definitely deal with her again in the future. Thank you! :aheartbea

19. I bought Talic-os's Tender Too and I have to say she was amazing! She sent me photos of everything I asked for and was very informative. Her prices seemed fair for everything that came with him and her service. She was helpful but responding with in the a day or so and helped even translate the tracking. I would recommend her and buy from her again. The doll came quickly and was package very safely and came perfectly.