1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tammie

Jun 5, 2006

1. Please leave a note if you've bought from me or I've bought from you! Thank you :)

2. I've sold two dolls to Tammie and I would happily and highly recommend her. :)

She is sweet, responsive, and responsible, which is a terrific combination in a buyer. :cake:

3. Tammie's a wonderful seller =3 She ships fast and securely, and is really good with responding to questions/PMs.

4. Tammie was very nice! :3 I received my item quickly and I love it.

5. I bought a wig from Tammie and it arrived quickly and in great condition. Thank you so much! :)

6. tammie's a great person to buy from! she ships fast and her stuff is lovely! i'm really happy with my purchase!

7. Just wanted to say that Tammie is great to deal with!!!

Judy

8. Bought a shirt from Tammie, great to deal with and fast shipping ^^
      Thank you~

9. I did a trade with her that went perfectly. ^_^ Thanks, dear!

10. Got some great shoes from Tammie! She was quick and very helpful! Would definitely buy again! Thanks!

11. Purchased a cute pair of overalls from Tammie, and she was a wonderful seller! Fast shipping, prompt with replies, and very friendly. I highly recommend her to everyone out there, she's a very professional seller. ^^

12. Very fast and courteous, excellent shipping, I would definitely recommend!

13. I purchased a souldoll harang head from her. He was exactly as described and photographed. He came insured and carefully packed and undamaged. He is perfect!!!
      I recommend her highly. much love!

14. I just received my SD13 boy body from her and she is a true sweetheart! I really love the body and I love her, too. Hehe. ^^ Thank you much, tammie, and I so recommend her!

15. thank you so muchhh !! she really is wonderful ^^ !! i bought from her a Tony's head !! and it arrived faster than a blink of an eye XDD and of course she did take a lot of care that my little second tony didn't get hurt on his way home XDD On top of that she made me a gift OO !! i'm really happy to have been able to dealing with her ^^ ...and i would do again without any doubt !! Thank you so much again.. you are really the best ^^ !!

16. I just finished buying a Volks Limited (SD Kyo-Tenshi Kikyou) from Tammie through eBay--for DoA buyers, I want to say that Tammie was super-careful about packing this beautiful doll, prompt about shipping, and great at keeping communication open all the way through the sale. Happy buyer here! :daisy

17. Tammie sold me her F-09 boy! She was top-notch through the whole transaction. Kept in good touch, shipped right away in a sturdy box, and the doll is lovely. Thanks Tammie!! Recommend!

18. Tammie is really courteous!!! I have bought a YoSD... all went perfectly :)
      Thanks!! ^__^

19. I had a very pleasant experience buying a MSD dress from tammie. She is nice to deal with, the dress was shipped swiftly and was in very good condition when it arrived.

I couldn't be happier!

20. I bought a hat from tammie and am delighted with it. She was quick and easy to deal with and very responsive to PMs/emails. A friendly seller.. :)

I would definitely buy from her again.

Cheers,
      LM