Feedback for Tamy

Mar 11, 2010

1. Starting this feedback thread for Tamy. She purchased an Elfdoll twiggy Yumi from me on layaway. Communication from the beginning was great! Payments were made promptly. Upon receiving the doll, Tamy let me know quickly.

The transaction went smoothly from the beginning. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! Great experience overall!

Lishe

2. Excellent transaction with Tamy who purchased some clothes from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. A perfect buyer. Thanks!

3. Tamy purchased a Lati Yellow Special Ninja from me. She was very pleasant the whole way through and paid promptly. Wonderful buyer! ^_^ Definitely recommended!

4. tamy sold a lati yellow special ninja to me.
      transaction went smoothly and she arrived safe and sound.

5. Tamy is a great seller! The transaction was perfect and the shipping was superb. Her communication was also great and she is very thoughtful. Highly recommend! ;o)

6. I bought a Lati Yellow Vampire Miel (Modded) and it was a wonderful transaction. Tamy is such a nice person and was a total dear and Miel arrived prompt and communication was very good. Id deffo B/S/T any time :daisy:aheartbea Thank you Tamy!

7. Tamy sold me her beautiful LatiGreen Teru. She was packed carefully, shipped promptly, and as described. All communications were prompt and friendly. Hihjly recomend and thanks so much!

8. I adopted Tamy's Lati Yellow Lea. There was an issue, not by her fault, and Tamy was able and willing to resolve it with grace. Pleasure to buy from! Thank you very much! :)