1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tanjalalie

Jan 20, 2012

1. Hello everyone,

Please post feedback for me, tanjalalie, here. Thanks!

2. I sold a doll to tanjalalie. The whole transaction was fantastic. She was sweet and just a joy to work with. She was also very understanding about my shipping delay due to my horrid cold. I would deffinately work with tanjalalie again. :)

3. Sold a LF Luna to tanjalalle. Things could not go better. Tanjalalle is a sweetie who made transaction fun. Fast payment, great correspondence, and a pleasure. ENJOY!

4. I sold a doll body to tanjalalle. she paid super quick, responded quickly and was great to deal with. Would certainly work with her again. Thanks so much!
      Lisa

5. I sold a pair of ballet slippers to tanjalalie. Super sweet PMs, quick to communicate and prompt payment. Thanks for buying from me!

6. tanjalalie purchased 2 wig from me and all communications were great, payment was sent promptly and she also let me know when package arrived! Thank you for a wonderful transaction! :D

7. Positive Feedback

tanjalalie bought a pair of eyes from me.

This transaction was a real pleasure: fast payment and excellent communication. I was informed as soon as the eyes arrived. :thumbup
      I highly recommend her.:aheartbea

Thanks a lot! :daisy