1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tanoy6

Nov 23, 2010

1. Please leave marketplace transaction feedback for Tanoy6 here!:lol:
    2. I'm happy to provide the first feedback for tanoy6! She purchased my Kaye Wiggs Sage, with a short layaway, and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish. Communication was friendly and regular, she paid very quickly, and then let me know as soon as the package arrived.

I would happily do business again with tanoy6 any time. Welcome to the marketplace!

3. Great buyer!! +++

I sold some furniture to Tanoy6. She was very friendly and fast with all her pms to me. Payment was sent very quickly, an all-round wonderful person to deal with. I would happily sell to her again. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup
    4. I adopted a beautiful Fairyland MNF Shushu from tanoy6. Perfect transaction! She was so friendly, super fast to ship and Shushu arrived safe and sound - very securely packaged and even more gorgeous in person. I would be delighted to work with her again! <3
    5. tanoy6 bought an Irrealdoll Dryo from me. It was a wonderful transaction, her communication was brilliant, she paid promptly and told me when she arrived.
      Would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much! :)
    6. tanoy6 bought Kiomi by TriffonyArt from me. Perfect buyer! Very good transaction. Payment was prompt and in time. I highly recommend!