1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tanu-chan

Oct 11, 2009

1. Joined a SOOM split run by Tanu-chan! Everything went smoothly, and I'd definitely do it again! Communication was prompt and pleasant, and shipping was fast upon arrival! Thanks so much, Tanu-chan! Hope to do a split with you again in the future!

2. I am super late in this but this was my third time commissioning tanu for a yosd face up. She gave me multiple picture updates as always and notified me when there will be possible delays. The price is very reasonable and she is very thoughtful in handling the shipping. Thank you again and again!

3. Commissioned Tanu-chan for some faceups on my RS Mai and MNF Kirk who I've based off Kirk and Spock from Star Trek. She was awesome the whole way through. Let me arrange to have them dropped off by a friend at a Convention she was at to save shipping, kept me up to date with progress photos to get my opinion, was quick to ship as well as sending them Express when I didn't request it, and they were both packaged very securely. The faceups on all four heads are wonderfully done and I'd highly recommend commission her. Thanks so much! :)

4. Tanu-chan completed a wonderful face-up on my Twing-key head. I will definitely request her services in future!

5. I commissioned Tanu-chan for a faceup on my SD girl! I didn't have anything too specific in mind initially, and even so they were able to get just the look I wanted even without very exact descriptions. I did, at one point, ask them to do more (add freckles) which they were kind enough to do even though I had not asked for it originally! At one point during the process I was dealing with the loss of a dear pet and ended up not replying as promptly as usual, and they were extremely understanding of this. They kept great communication through out this process and the item arrived very quickly after I paid (especially considering how far I am from them). I definitely got a fantastic faceup, especially for their more than reasonable prices. (They were even kind enough to toss in some yummy candies when they shipped the head back~)

6. I commisioned a faceup for my DragonDoll Zi Long head from Tanu-Chan and it turned out really great! When I asked if it was possible that I would get the head before a certain meetup, she made sure that it would arrive in time and that was really appreciated.

7. I commissioned Tanu to do 2 face-ups and I couldn't be more happy with the result! I absolutely love end product :D She's an excellent face-up artist and I definitely recommend her to anyone! She was able to meet up with me at a convention we were both at so I could pick up the heads in person too! Thank you again Tanu for the gorgeous face-ups :D

8. I commissioned Tanu-chan for a faceup on my Dollfie Dream 07 head. Communication was great, the faceup was exactly what I wanted, and she shipped quickly after I sent payment. I will definitely commission Tanu-chan again :D Overall a great transaction, thanks!

9. Back again to say how wonderful it is dealing with Tanu :) I sent her another head to paint and he came back looking way better than I imagined! I am incredibly happy with the work she does and I again recommend her to any one looking for an amazing face up!

10. I ordered a custom face up for my realpuki pupu from Tanu-chan.
      I sent a few reference pictures and my doll came home exactly as I imagined. I'm incredibly pleased and will definitely be commissioning more face ups in the future!

11. Tanu-chan did a face up on my DIM Belita. She followed the description I gave perfectly and the end result is gorgeous. Once again Tanu-chan was a pleasure to deal with--great communication and updates on progress. Highly recommended and very reasonably priced for the excellent quality.

12. I commissioned Tanu-chan for faceups for my Volks SDC Ryu and DIM Minimee Chii heads. The faceups are absolutely beautiful. Communication was great and plenty of updates both by pm and through tumblr. I could not have asked for a better experience and would definitely recommend her faceup service.