1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tanzerse

Jun 11, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with me, please leave feedback.

Arigatou (Thanks). :)

2. Suzanne coordinated a FABULOUS group order with Luts and all went smoothly! Regular and friendly communications, excellent packing - all around great transaction!

Thank you thank you!!
      Kim

3. I was also a part of the Luts group order. Suzanne handled it brilliantly. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.

Susan

4. Again part of the group order, and Suzanne was fabulous! Coordinating a group order is never easy, but Suzanne made it look effortless ^^. Thanks so much!

5. yay, all of the above!
      suzanne was awesome with the group order. (:

6. I had my lovely Shushu with the group order-mega split :D
      She is very friendly and correct.
      Thank you!

7. I just received some minifee hands from Tanzerse. She was an excellent seller! and you would seriously have thought these hands were solid gold, they were so well packaged. I love to see that.

Many thanks!

8. I received a NS MNF Elf Shiwoo head recently from tanzerse and the transaction went quite smoothly. I had good communication and received everything safely. Very happy with this transaction.

9. i just got my MNF Vamp Shiwoo head from Tanzerse~ Arrived in great condition. Very well packed. Great communication also!

Thanks a lot!

10. Purchased a coffin bag from me - was prompt at paying and great communications! Thanks!

11. I bought a minifee shushu vamp elf boy from tanzerse and she was so perfect through the whole transaction. I highly recommend her.

12. I sold a pair of eyes to tanzerse. She was a great, friendly, prompt and communicative buyer! Thanks again! :)

13. Excellent transaction with tanzerse from whom I purchased a MNF shushu head. Shipping was quick and packaging was good. Communication was pleasant through out the transaction. An A+ seller. Thanks.:aheartbea

14. Suzanne's great!

My boy got home super super fast, and completely and safely packed.

Great communication, thank you so much!

15. tanzerse joined Volks group order I hosted in early January.
      Overall communication was smooth and payment was fast. Great buyer!

Thank you. ^^

16. tanzerse bought a puki from me, it was a super smooth and pleasant transaction. She paid fast and has excellent communication.

17. A super great buyer - lightning fast payment, friendly pms!!!

18. Tanzerse is great! Communication between us was smooth and delightful.
      Shipping was super fast and the doll was packed very well. Thank you!

19. I bought a YoSD Tanpopo from tanzerse. She was very sweet, patient, and just simply wonderful to work with! She shipped super fast! Very communicative!

Thank you so much, tanzerse!

20. I bought a Volks YoSD Ayumu from Tanzerse! She's very nice, communication was great and Ayumu was shipped truly fast and arrived in awesome condition. <3 I am more than happy with the transaction and would definitely deal with her again!

Thank you so much! :aheartbea