1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tara-chan~

Dec 26, 2010

1. I bought some eyes from Tara-chan and it was a great transaction! Communication was excellent and the package was shipped very quickly. I'm really happy! The eyes are lovely! Thanks so much! <3

2. I commissioned a whole outfit from Tara. It was a dress which I wanted similar to the original Soom Amber faun dress but with a few changes and alterations as I didn't like a couple of things about the original dress from Soom.
      Tara always replied very quickly to my emails and sent me loads of photos to show her progress along the way. She also kept me informed of fabrics and ideas that she had to make my dress better.
      she completed the dress really, really quickly (less than 2 weeks- amazing!) and posted it promptly with even a few lovely free gifts!
      the dress is absolutely stunning- the detail is amazing and I can see how much time, love and effort was put into it. I am so happy!
      i will definitely buy for her again- it has been a wonderful transaction :)

3. I purchased a Dollheart Fer from Tara-chan. She replied to my messages quickly, shipped it promptly, and it was very well-packed. The outfit was in excellent condition and included all the original pieces as shown in the ad; and she also included a lovely handmade crown as a special gift! Tara's definitely one of the best sellers on this site -- I'm looking forward to working with her again!

4. I bought some leggings from tara-chan. Everything went great, highly recommend this person! &#9829;

5. Tara-chan brought a mohair wig from me, and she is a wonderful person. Good communication and fast pay, also she let me know the item arrive ^ ^…… It's great to do business with her. Thank you very much. ^ ^

6. I bought a 7-8in wig from Tara-chan. Great communication and fast shipping! I would buy from her again. Thanks a lot!

7. I bought a pair of eyes from Tara-chan.

She was very nice and very easy to talk to. She sent the eyes as soon as I paid and they arrived home very fast and with a couple of very nice sweets *_*

Thanks a lot!

8. Purchased a Leekeworld Mikhaila from Tara-chan with a short layaway. The transaction went perfectly. She is a wonderful person to work with, one of the best I've encountered so far :)

9. I bought a beautiful Resinsoul Mei head and Formydoll wig from Tara-chan. Communication was great, she shipped extra fast and even added some eyes and a gift! Wonderful transaction, thank you so much! :)

10. I bought some Camelia Dynasty seraphim wings from Tara. Very smooth transaction! Would buy from Miss Tara again. :)

11. I bought a pair of eyes from Tara-chan. She is very friendly, and the eyes arrived fast and in perfect condition. Would gladly buy from her again :) Thank you!

12. I orderes three rings from Tara-chan.
      The communication was kind and she informed me about the arrival of the payment and when the rings were shipped.
      They arrived well packed and in a great condition.
      Thank you!

13. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from Tara-chan. She is a very kind seller, the eyes arrived very fast and are in perfect condition. Those are really beautiful eyes, and came just in time for my new boy. I'd highly recommend Tara-chan as seller and would love to buy again from her. Thank you! :D

14. I commisioned an outfit from tara-chan, and I'm very pleased :) She made it super quickly in my opinion, and kept me updated with pictures all through the process, so I can't complain. it fits my girl perfectly, shape wise, so I can't wait to see how it will look on the doll it was intended for :)
      Very nice seller and nice clothes +'s from me :D

15. I purchased a doll love/ AoD hybrid form Tara-chan! It was a perfect transaction; communication was great, she shipped the doll quickly, and I received it in perfect condition. Would happily purchase from Tara again. He's wonderful! Thank you so much.

16. awesome to work with^^ fits awesome

17. I bought eyes from Tara she was lovely to deal with shipped them promptly I am delighted with them they are exactly as described in perfect condition just what I needed. Would readily deal with her again, Thank you Tara for a perfect transaction

18. I bought mnf shoes from Tara-chan, and it was super nice deal! She always replied immediately, shipped the parcel really fast, safely packaged. And shoes themselves are lovely^__^
      Thank you very much!

19. I bought a skirt, corset and a commissioned corset from Tara. Her communication is great, the custom work was done super fast. The clothes arrived quickly and her work is simply amazing!

20. I commissioned another corset from Tara, one for my Soom Faery. I'm crazy about how amazing her work is!