1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tara-chan~

Dec 26, 2010

1. I purchased a jacket from Tara-chan. She was friendly and helpful, shipped quickly, and the jacket is just fantastic! Thank you so much!

2. I bought hands from Tara. Trades went smoothly and quickly.
      Nothing but positive feedback here.
      Thnk you :)

3. I bought a leekeworld wig from Tara. She was the best to deal with. The wig was shipped quickly and arrived is like new condition. I would definitely buy from Tara again! :)

4. I bought a Dollheart Fer from Tara-chan and she was lovely to deal with . The Fer is lovely and I'm really pleased with it :dance. Thank You !

5. Tara-Chan Phurchsed a dollzone wendy head from be. She is the kindest person. and she payed me very fast and there was no problem at all. and i would be more than happy to do business with her again in the future <3
      Thanks a lot.

6. I bought a pair od MSD Dollmore boots from Tara-chan. Fabulous Seller! Awesome boots too! Thanks So much!!!!!!!!!!!

7. I purchased a Dollzone Wendy head from Tara-chan! Communication was great and she shipped out super fast. Everything went smoothly and the head arrived well packaged and as described. A perfect transaction, I would definitely do business with them again! Thanks so much!

8. Bought a very MSD lovely dress, wig, and jacket from Tara-chan. Transaction went very smoothly, and the package was wrapped with absolute care. A real joy to unwrap, and included a personal note, which is always sweet to read! Thank you so much, Tara-chan!! I would gladly buy from you again! n_n

9. Bought a pair of MSD pants from Tera. She was nice and polite to work with. Pants arrived two weeks later nicely wrapped with a hand written note. Thank you veary much!

10. I purchased a pair of JID boy pants from Tara-chan. She sent me a skirt by mistake (both packages looked very similar) and she immediately sorted it out by sending me the pants ligtning fast and even let me keep the skirt even when I offered to return it. That's a responsible seller and a great example on how to be nice to your customers ;)

11. I bought a Rosette Vela from Tara-chan. It was a perfect transaction! She was really great to talk to, and responded to all of my messages very quickly. After I paid, Vela was shipped very quickly and got to me amazingly fast. She was really well packed, and Tara-chan had even included some nice goodies for her. Everything was perfect, and I would love to buy from Tara-chan again in the future. :D

12. Tara-chan bought a dress set from me. She is lovely and a pleasure to deal with! A++++ :)

13. I bought a MNF Miyu head from Tara-chan. It has been a delight doing business with her. Sweet and polite, always swift to reply. Shipped exactly when she said she would. It was packaged well, and just as described. Would love to deal with again.
      Thank you for the cute gift! ^_^

14. I bought a wig from Tara-chan. Communication was excellent and they were wonderful throughout the entire length of the transaction. Sadly, the post office lost the package with the wig. This was not the fault of Tara-chan, they did everything right, and labeled everything as I asked. After the normal processing time passed for the shipment, I informed them of the situation and they immediately filed a claim which I can confirm was processed because I received confirmation from my postal office about the claim they made. They were prompt in offering me a refund and I consider this transaction closed, on a very positive note.

I would recommend buying from Tara-chan as they're fast in responding (even with the holidays) and were kind to work with me in getting everything sorted, despite it not being their fault. I would totally recommend and do business with them again in the future, if the opportunity presents itself.

15. I bought a princessdoll outfit from Tara-chan , she responded fast shipped fast and item arrived safe and sound!
      Thank you so much!

16. Bought some 14mm glass eyes from Tara-Chan.

She shipped the eyes when agreed and were lovely packed. Communication was fluent and quick and she's very kind.

Was a real pleasure buying from her and a real peace of mind.

Looking forward for keepbuying from you!