1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Tashayarna

Sep 11, 2007

1. Tashayarna bought a set of jointed Dikadoll hands from me. It was a flawless transaction, and I'd highly recommend her anytime! :D Thanks!!

2. I bought an Iplehouse Yur Chimera tail from Tashayarna, I had also bought a Iplehouse Yur head from her through my WTB thread but when it arrived it turned out to be the wrong version (I asked for Human, she sent the Chimera head). She was very apologetic when I pointed this out and a refund was swiftly received after which I sent the head back. Her communication is very good and I would definately recommend her.

3. I puchased a doll from Tashayarna, and our transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She is a prompt, friendly, top-notch seller. Don't hesitate to deal with Tashayarna! :)

4. Very Positiv
      I bought from Tashayama a Iplehouse head. The communication was perfect and she is very friendly. :aheartbeaPackaging was safe and the shipping was fast. In particular, I can only recommend and looking forward, at some point again to negotiate with their:)

5. I sold a Tata's Paradise YOSD outfit to Tashyarna. She is so friendly! She has excellent communication! I would do business with her anytime! Highly recommended!

6. I did a Juri head swap with Tashayarna and it was amazing--the package came quicker than I have ever received anything from the UK, and the head was brilliantly packaged in a little cardboard egg inside the outer box, keeping everything safe. I really enjoyed the swap and I hope that she has as much fun with her new Juri and I will with mine! :aheartbea

7. Tashayarna purchased 2 pairs of trousers from me and she was the perfect buyer, lovely and friendly person too. Superfast payment. Would definately do business with her again xxx

8. Tashayarna purchased some clothes from me. Communication was good, and payment prompt. I would happily do business with her again!

9. Tashayarna ordered a custom fur wig from me and was delightful to work with! She was very good in communicating the details of her custom design (even sent an awesome reference pic!), as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wig arrived safely. I'd be happy to work with her again, anytime!

Thanks again for a great transaction! ^_^

10. Tasha bought a outfit from me and she asked me to put it on hold. She paid as promised on time! Thank you!

11. Tashayarna ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

12. Tashy,dear, fast, reliable. Only recommend it to everyone I know. Business with him again at any time again. Thanx :)

13. Tashayarna purchased my Angel of Dream body. Lovely and friendly communication and paid off her layaway very fast. A perfect transaction, would be glad to do business with again. Thank you

14. 5ashayarna bought my bobobie 60cm boy body, she was very pleasent and patient. no problems whatsoever :3

15. Tashayarna purchase a SD dress from me fast payment and let me know as soon as she received the dress.

16. Tashayama found a discussion about my SoulDoll Morse head, about how I wasn't happy with the head and was looking to replace it with something else. Happily, that Morse head was just what she had been looking for! So she contacted me, we negotiated a price, and both of us are happy now. She paid quickly and waited patiently for the package to ship from the US to the UK. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

17. Tashayarna bought me a Souldoll Soohyun head.
      Fast payment, good communcation and smooth transaction ;) .
      Great buyer! ^_^ I recommend !

18. Tashayarna purchased a wig from me and everything went smoothly! She was friendly in communication and was prompt in payment. Thanks very much!

19. Tashayarna bought pieces of a Dollheart outfit from me. She paid promptly and was quite pleasant to deal with.

Thanks very much! Enjoy your items! ^___^

20. Tashayarna bought my sleeping Mirwen head. She was a joy to work with, very sweet and pleasant! I would highly recommend her in the future. :)