1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TasiaChiba

Jul 3, 2006

1. TasiaChiba bought supia hands from me, and it was a great transaction. thank you so much!

2. Positive Transaction

I sold an M3 Studio suit to TasiaChiba in the perfect transaction! Communication was fast and friendly, I was paid immediately, and notified when it arrived--I even got a photo of their doll wearing the suit! All around excellent buyer, and I'd be happy to sell to them again. Thanks!

3. Positive Feedback!~
      TasiaChiba bought an old man Baha kitty from me. She was super sweet, paid very quickly and had great communication. I would most certainly work with her again!

4. TasiaChiba bought a MNF head from me, and everything went perfectly! Friendly communication and prompt payment. I would be happy to deal with TasiaChiba again anytime. Thanks again! :)

5. TasiaChiba purchased a MNF head from me. Payment was prompt and they were a delight to communicate with.

6. Tasia Chiba contacted me about a Pukifee Zoe faceplate. She was friendly and helpful in providing all information I needed. Paid instantly, and let me know when she arrived. I'd gladly recommend her to anyone. She's been grand.

7. :bcupcake<3 :cake: Positive feedback :cake:<3:pcupcake

I sold a MSD hybrid doll to TasiaChiba and the transaction was perfect and TasiaChiba was super sweet to work with and had excellent communication and paid right away .
      They let me know right away when the doll arrived and even shared a picture too :love.
      I highly recommend them as a buyer!
      Thank you so much TasiaChiba :hug:!

8. TasiaChiba bought a Feeple60 Nanuri 2017 head and a Littlefee Nanuri 2017 faceplate from me; communication was prompt and clear, payment was fast, and overall an easy and friendly transaction. Thank you!

9. TasiaChiba Purchased two Volks bodies from me and was awesome to deal with. She was fun to communicate with and I would do business with her again any time.

10. TasiaChiba purchased my Kinoko Juice Haine head. She was a prompt and friendly buyer, and let me know when she arrived. All positive.

11. TasiaChiba bought a Dollmore Chris off me. They paid fast, let me know when the doll came and had great communication.
      Thankyou soo much!

12. TasiaChiba bought two Littlefee faceplates from me, DES and Shiwoo. She was very nice and a prompt payer. Have a lot of fun with them!
      Recommended buyer! :3nodding:

13. TasiaChiba bought several clothes from me.They are super nice to deal with. The transaction was smooth and communication was great. I would definitely like to trade with them again in the future. Highly recommended!!

14. TasiaChiba bought two dollfie dream heads from me and the whole transaction was smooth and flawless.
      Great communication and prompt payment. TasiaChiba also let me know when they arrived, I would highly recommend and would do business with again happily!

15. <3 Positive Feedback <3
      TasiaChiba bought a clothing lot from me, the transaction was perfect, great communication, prompt payment.
      Highly recommended buyer! Thank you!

16. @TasiaChiba bought a dyed DC Barbara from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction.

All communication was prompt, friendly and polite. She updated me as soon as the doll arrived and throughout the entire process was a pleasure to deal with.

I can highly recommend @TasiaChiba as a wonderful buyer. Thank you so much :D