1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tasu

Jun 14, 2006

1. If you've had a transaction with me feel free to post feedback here.

2. Tasu is super friendly and I'm really glad I got to paint your Luka. ^_^ Highly recommened to do business with!

3. She sent her Piccolo boy to me to get his faceup done. I couldn't get to his faceup as soon as I wanted because of schoolwork, but tasu was very understanding. She is such a sweet person! Payment was made with no delay. Thanks for a great transaction!

4. Tasu bought a Mnf Soo body from me, and it was great to deal with her! I really recomend people to do buisniss with this girl! Thankx again! XD

5. Tasu was prompt and friendly with replies, and the clothes arrived very quickly. ^^ Definitely recommended, thank you again!

6. I bought some MSD goodies from Tasu right before Xmas! She braved who-knows-what at the post office and they arrived lightning fast!

Thank you!
      Raven

7. I bought a MSD dress from tasu, and it was a great. speedy transaction...Thank you!

8. thanks! wonderful seller! fast shipping!!

9. Had a great transaction with Tasu. Item shipped fast and in great condition.

Thanks Tasu!

10. Excellent feedback from this end, tasu was awesome and everything was exactly as said. Thanks for the pants, Mia loves them ^_^

11. I bought a kimono from tasu and it was very, very well made and delivered promptly.

She even showed me how to tie the obi! She's so sweet. <3

12. tasu is very nice, and the item was shipped really fast, plus the shirt is soooooo sweet
      thanks tasu!

13. Swift shipping and great clothes! Thanks!

14. Bought an elf Ttori head from tasu. Relatively quick shipping and packed safely. Head in perfect condition. Thank you.

15. My wig arrived relatively quickly and was packaged well. Awesome price, good seller.

16. bought 2 wigs from Tasu. She was quick with the replies and I got the wigs quiet quickly.

17. I sold my first doll to tasu, through layaway. She was great with communication, prompt with payments, and lovely to deal with ^ ^ Hope you enjoy her, tasu!

18. I purchaseed a Yo-SD Piccolo from tasu:
      Even though there is a lot going on with tasu during the time of this transaction, tasu was still able to find time to ship Piccolo and he arrived in perfect condition today. Thank you for this trouble-free transaction. :daisy

I should also mention that tasu included several outfits with Piccolo so he could stay warm. :)

19. Bought two lovely Yo wigs from Tasu. Amazingly fast. Thanks!

20. I bought eyes from Tasu and they were perfectly packaged and arrived promptly! Excellent seller!