1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ==TATA==

Oct 28, 2007

1. TATA is a great person to deal with *____*
      The shipping is superfast!
      The quality is amazing - clothes are very detailed, and very-very-very stylish! ^___^
      I am already back for more and waiting for my second order to arrive~~~
      YAY for TATA!!! <333

2. Wonderful transaction and wonderful items!^_^ Tata's very kind! Thank you!

3. I've got some clothes from TATA. Service and communication are great! All came so well packaged and the quality of all items is really amazing!! I would love to order more soon!! :aheartbea
      Thank you very much for everything ^0^

4. I just received another order from TA-TA. The communication was excellent. The shipping was fast. Definitely would buy again from :aheartbea

5. I recieved my items from Tata's Paradise through a group order!

I am so happy with the little shoes and dress shirts !!
      They are very detailed and well made.

THANK YOU!!

6. I purchased a bag from TaTa and it is beautiful and very well made! I love it!

7. Thank you Tata for my lovely outfits! They were all wonderfully made, and arrived very promptly too! <3

8. I ordered a couple items from TATA. It was great service and great communication. I would defiantly buy from TATA again.

9. ^-^ Tata does things wonderfully, even though one of the items came wrong, she quickly replaced it and the entire expericence was handled wonderfully. =D -huggu~- :aheartbea

10. My first time to order outfits from TATA.
      The quality is superb, i love the kimono very much!
      Friendly services, and outfits are very well-made

11. Bought a number of clothes from the seller, including the furred coat, stretch pants, sleeveless top, and the hoodie, and everything is just superb. The service was friendly and prompt, the prices fair, and the quality of the clothing is professional and individually packaged. My boy looks far too sexy in his new outfits. <3

Definitely looking forward to new designs from TATA, as I'll surely buy again.

12. I bought Sabik size suit, and SD kimono from TATA. As always very nice work, Sabik clothes fit better than SOOM's ones! Please make more for 80cm :D:D

13. I bought a Kimono from tata early this month I think. She shipped it within a week and I received it 4 days later.

The workmanship was awesome and the transaction process went smooth ^^.

14. TaTa is very friendly. :) She is quick to making orders as is possible for her, as well as to ship. My order arrived quickly, with all within, and I am very happy. Thank you TaTa! :aheartbea

15. Great outfit, fast shipping, very easy transaction. Cute free gift:lol:

16. :aheartbea:aheartbeaI bought a bunch of clothing and a doll-sized messenger bag from TaTa and couldn't be happier with them! :)

The shipping was quick, the communication outstanding and the service wonderful! The items are very well made as well as neatly and beautifully packaged when they come to you! You won't be dissapointed if you buy!

I will definitely buy from TaTa again! :D:aheartbea:aheartbea

17. Bought some clothes from TATA :3 communication was very good. And the outfits are just wonderfull :)
      Thank you *^^*

18. I got my clothes today and will DEFINITELY buy again! Excellent workmanship! She was so patient and undestanding, a really adorable transaction!!^^

19. I purchased several pieces of clothing and I couldn't be happier. Great prices, fast shipping, and very high quality. Easy to talk to, and kept me updated every step of the way. Definitely recommended.