1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ==TATA==

Oct 28, 2007

1. bought a number of bags, outfits etc and they're really lovely. Very well made and stylish. No complaints - easy to deal with and was great even though I changed my mind on some items and had to change the order. Highly recommended.

2. I bought some clothes from TATA. Great communication. Great to deal with! Very awesome quality on the clothes. I will definitely be buying more again! ^_^

3. There was nothing but great communication with TATA.. I changed my order a few times to add more or change size and she was really wonderful about it. I got my package yesterday.. everything was well made and I have to rave about my boys Kimono its simply perfect! Thank you and I will order from again!!

4. My order just arrived and I have to say I am simply blown away by the quality of the clothing. TATA was very friendly, easy to work with, had great communication, and the clothing is PERFECT!
      Will order again from TATA in the future!
      Thank you so much! :)

5. Bought some mor stuff from TATA!
      Kimono is once again simply amazing! Pants fit perfectly and the net-shirt is the essence of sexy! *___*
      Communication is great. Definitely will be back for even more!

6. Bought a pair of pants form Tata's clothing shop. ^^ She was very friendly, fast with her shipping, and the pants are wonderful.

7. I bought some items from TATA's and its been one of the best transactions I've ever done ^^. She's nice, fast in answer and keeps you informed all the time ^^. A+++

She's very recommended!! *^.^*

8. I bought two jackets from TATA's ^_^ I absolutely love them! They're gorgeous and so well made. TATA was very friendly, easy to communicate with, fast shipping and an overall pleasure to deal with!! Thanks so much!!

9. I've bought some clothes from TATA and they are just perfect!
      Came super quickly, very well packed and in perfect conditions :)
      Tata is a great seller and a very sweet and communicative person!

Totaly recommended :D

10. Bought more clothes from TATA and they arrived real quick... ^_^ Excellent communication and very helpful, always notifying me... :)

11. It was a great transaction. I bought a sweet jacket with hearts on it.
      Great seller!!
      Thank you!

12. Just got my first order from TATA and will certainly be keeping an eye on her store thread for a future purchase! Excellent quality and style for the price.

13. I just received my second order from TATA! :D The clothing is adorable, beautifully made and shipped very quickly considering it came from so far away! I will definitely be a long time customer of TATA's!

Great seller! :aheartbea

14. Just received my order and it looks great. :) I don't have a full doll yet, so I can't exactly try the clothes on but I am still impressed with the quality. <3

Very friendly and helpful, I would gladly purchase from TATA again. ^_^ Thank you so very much. I love the clothes!

15. I bought some clothes from TATA.
      They are beautifully made and shipped right on schedule.
      Will buy again :D

16. I bought a few items of clothing from ==TATA== and will probably be buying from her again the future ^_^ The clothes are well made and shipped out much quicker than she estimated. Also, communication was quick and painless and friendly. Thanks so much Tata :fangirl:

17. Once again, I've bought some clothes from Tata! And they are just perfect <333
      I love the datails and how well made they are :D
      Great communication, fast shipping, perfect itens!

Thank you so much again, Tata ^3^

18. Tata's clothes are so cute and well made! She's also very nice to communicate with. I will most definitely keep and eye on her shop for new items for my kids. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

19. I just finished with my 3rd Group Order from TATA and it went wonderfully!! All her things are beautiful ad so well made!! WONDERFUL to deal with and EXCELLENT communication!! Will always do business with her!!

20. I bought some clothes and shoes from Tata. I am very impressed with the quality, the shirts are beautiful! And The shipping was fast, too. I will buy from Tata again!