1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for ==TATA==

Oct 28, 2007

1. I received my order this Tuesday and I was gob-smacked by the amazing quality of everything. I couldn't be happier! They've given my girl a life and personality she seemed to lacking before. -Highly- recommended.

2. I ordered 8 items from TATA, they're extremely well made. The communication was wonderful, transaction was very smooth. I highly recommend!!:)

3. Another excellent transaction iwth TATA!

TATA bought two pair of eyes from me, paid very promptly, and let me know as soon as they arrived.

Thanks again sweetie!

4. I just ordered several shirts from TATA, and I am very impressed! Excellent and prompt communication and shipping! I will definitely be keeping my eyes out for new designs :D

5. Really pretty doll clothes and fantastic designs. I'll buy more items from TATA's shop, for sure!

6. Ordered lots of goodies from TATA and she was very nice and I received my stuff very quickly! I will definitely order from them again!

7. i love TATA's clothes so much! i ordered a lot of different clothes for my boy ~ and they are such great quality~ I can't wait to try them on Oliver when he comes! it did not take long at all for my order to come and TATA is really nice and friendly~ thank you so much ^^

8. I ordered a dress shirt, pair of jeans, and some suspenders from Tata and everything arrived super quick and the quality is fantastic! Thanks so much Tata! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

9. I've bought some clothes by Tata, and I'm totally in love with them!!!
      Very good transaction, Tata is very kind and always trying to help you the way she can!!
      Totally recommend her, the clothes are high quality and very well done!!
      I'll be buying from her again for sure!!! *O*

10. I ordered some clothes from TATA a while back (my feedback is a bit late :sweat ). The transaction went totally smooth and she is quite friendly. The clothes are great quality. I'd definitely buy from her again!

11. Fabulous clothes at an awesome price! A life long customer, here! Thanks, Tata! My boy looks amazing!

12. Bought a kimono and a short from Tata. Tata done a great job and the package arrived safely. I had a good and smooth transaction with her ^^. A recommended seller.

13. Very good communication and beautiful work ! I'm really happy about my order <3 Recommended seller, of course :3
      Thanks !

14. Very impressed by quality, fast shipping, well packaged, simply great to deal with!! Will be back for more <3

15. TATA creates very nice clothes. The quality and the craftsmanship are just amazing. I purchased the SD-sized boy's Japanese school uniform and I am amazed at how well it was made. It's even lined! ^_^ Thank you very much, TATA! I will definitely be back for more.

16. Another perfect transaction with TATA.Great quality clothing for great prices.Thank you so much again!

17. Great to deal with~ :) Fast shipping too. Thanks again~ ^-^

18. Tata was very prompt and efficient with her replies~
      She also double checked and confirmed my orders, address and amount~
      Items came in fast and she keeps me updated~
      Orders received today! Nothing missing and nicely packaged :)

19. very kind, fast replies... GREAT communication.
      her products are the best too - I really love all the products I bought from her!
      I only had probems with the shipping company she use for my country: they wrote a wrong description on the package so I had a bad time with the italian custom house ;__;
      btw the packaging was pretty good too! if the company were more careful this could have been a wonderful transaction. [please kick their asses Tata XDDD]

20. TATA <3 I received my orders today; :)
      The clothes were great with an affordable price!!
      Answers my questions very quickly and fast shipping-6days :D
      The items was packaged safe and nice.
      I recommend TATA and would like to buy from her again :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea