1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tati

Apr 12, 2013

1. I received my Limwha Sujan and Resinsoul Anthro bunny yesterday. I am very happy with them and booth are in great shape. I appreciate Tati's patience, her very prompt shipping and very good communication. Thank you so much Tati! :thumbup

2. POSITIVE!

Tati and I participated in a small trade (some pre-made clothing sets from me for her two small Ringdoll bunny pet dolls) and everything went super smoothly. The dolls arrived safe and were well packaged, and Tati was a pleasure to deal with just as last time. I would not hesitate to make a purchase or trade with her again!

Thank you so much! <3

3. Bought Tati's Doll Love Evol. She's is super kind. She adjusted to my layaway plan with no problem and was very accommodating when I was inquiring so much. Our communication was prompt despite our distance. She even checked on me if the doll already arrived after she shipped it which I really appreciate. Would definitely have future transactions with her again <3

- A

4. Wonderful transaction!!!! I purchased a Baby Nyx doll head from her! I requested a split and she was amazingly negotiable! Best and smoothest transaction ever!!!!

5. Wonderful seller! I bought a Peakswoods Rosemii from her and I asked her if she would be okay with a layway and she was so nice about it! Gave me all the time i needed and even paid shipping! Would definitely do business with you again! Thankyou so much! xxx

6. I bought a lovely Soulkid Janne from Tati and it was a great transaction from start to finish! She was very kind and accommodating and friendly and I couldn't be happier! I would definitely deal with her again!
      Thank you so much!!!

7. Another wonderful experience doing business with Tati!!! I purchased a Napidoll Naya head on layaway. She was very patient and answered all my questions. Item was shipped super quick and arrived here blazing fast! It was securely wrapped in excellent condition. Will purchase from her again in a heartbeat! thanks :love

8. Excellent seller, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!

#189 dobby, Apr 25, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    9. Very happy to have dealt with Tati again. Thank you!

#190 dobby, May 6, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    10. I have traded, bought and sold with Tati many times and it gets better every time. I traded my dolls for Tati's Peakswood and and everything went smoothly from shipping fast to friendly communication and packaging the doll well. I look forward to work with Tati again and highly recommend her.

11. It was a real pleasure working with Tati! She bought my Dollmore Alexia, paid promptly and let me know when she arrived. I would gladly do business with her again!

12. Tati purchased my Vmf50 Angel Philia Komugi and was really great to work with! She kept clear, friendly communication, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as Komugi arrived. Will definitely work with her afain given the opportunity!

13. Tati purchased Dollfie Dream Sailor Moon head from me and she is an absolute pleasure to deal with!
      She is the most sweetest, kind, understanding and friendly!
      Prompt payment with great communication!
      She informed me when the package arrived!

I would happily do business with Tati again! A+ Experience! :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar
      Thank you very much my sweet friend!!

14. :cake::goldstar<3 Positive feedback <3 :goldstar:cake:

Tati bought two dollfie dream heads & and coat from me and was AMAZING to work with.
      Tati paid promptly and also had wonderful communication throughout the entire transaction and was very fun to talk with :aheartbea.
      I highly recommend Tati as a buyer and I would be happy to work with them again:thumbup!
      Thank you so much Tati :hug:.

15. Tati purchased a Dollfie Dream Nanoha head from me. She had fantastic communication, paid on time and let me know when the package arrived. All in all fantastic transaction and would happily deal with her again! Thanks Tati!

16. Here to give a Positive Feedback.
      We traded dollfie dream bodies and it went really smoothly. It was my first time trading with someone online and she was really caring and patient with me, guiding me to the whole process, I highly recommend her.

17. Bought a tan doll head off of me! Perfect buyer and perfect transaction!

18. Tati contacted me to do a partial trade for my Lucy Maria Misora v2. She gave me a lot of options to choose from. I picked a LTF Ante because I missed having one. She was very sweet and communicative with me all through the transaction. She paid the difference when she said she would and let me know when she received her end of the trade. I'm very happy with this trade. Would definitely do business with Tati again if the offer presented itself!
      Thank you!

19. Hello,
      I sold the head of my dollie dream Yoko and everything went well.