1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tati

Apr 12, 2013

1. Another wonderful transaction with Tati! She responded to my WTB for a body to use with my Minifee head. The offer was in my price range, she gave me great resin match comparison photos, and the item was well-packaged and shipped quickly as always. Thanks again, dear!

2. I have a partial trade with Tati for her Minifee Mirwen. Everything went perfectly. She was very sweet and she is very pleasant to work with. The communication was so good too, she tell me when she send her doll and when she received mine. The transaction was perfect. Nothing more to say. I higly recommend her.
      Thank you again.

3. me and Tati again have perfect trade. My doll staff and some money for her Dollsbe YoSD girls Carrot, Pomegranate. Doll are cute and perfect condition! She is wonderful to do business plus she is a sweetheart ♥ I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!!!

4. We have trades with Tati.
      She wrote me about my selling thread of Luts SDF Blanchet and ask me about trades. She offered me a Ringdoll body, which still was in production, and I said 'OK'. Tati also showed me all information about her order from Ringdoll's messages.
      2 month later she got her order from RD, showed me photos of body and sent it. I sent Blanchet to Tati too.
      Yesterday I've got my body, it was packed very well and also there're some small gifts from RD.
      Our conversation was really great! She's very friendly person, nice to meet you! Only best impressions about communication and BEST wishes to you dear! :D:thumbup

5. I had a great transaction with Tati :)

I've traded my Crobidoll Lance with default faceup for 4 of Tati's heads and we shipped the dolls on the same day! Canada post office wasn't so nice to our transaction and also Brazil customs took very long to deliver the head to my place, but Tati kept in touch every moment and made sure I would be happy with the transaction in the end, even if the heads got lost. We didn't need to make another arrangement because the heads arrived at my place in the end and they're all beautiful and I'm really satisfied! Tati is a trustful person and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with Tati again! Thank you so much for keeping in touch and for supporting me even when the heads were late!

6. Tati purchased two dolls from me on layaway. She was fantastic with communication, notified me if there were any changes in the payment schedule, and let me know as soon as the dolls arrived safely. I would happily sell to her anytime.

7. Tati purchased a head from me, everything went smoothly, great communication and excellent transaction!

8. I I have a new transaction with Tati. I just pay the shipping fee for the box of the minifee I purchased from Tati. She send the box to the new owner of my minifee.
      Everything was perfect, and fast. She send me photo of the box, the package and send me the tracking. The communication was great.

9. Tati purchased two heads from me on layaway. She was prompt on all of her layaway payments and incredibly nice to deal with. I highly recommend her and I would definitely do business with her again! Enjoy your dollies, Tati!

10. I made a trade with Tati. I am absolutely delighted. I highly recommend! Very!

11. I bought an Msd body from Tati! Well packed, great communication and quick shipping! Thanks!

12. I bought a Luts Senior Delf Blanchet from Tati, and it was a great buying experience! Communications were excellent, and she shipped on schedule. The packaging was masterful. Top level bubble wrap work! Satisfied customer!

13. I recently had an awesome trade/selling experience with tati. We agreed on trading a few dolls, and she put the difference on layaway. Her payments were always prompt and when she said she would pay them. Communication was absolutely lovely, and when it came time to ship out, she shipped out earlier and everything was perfectly packaged. The dolls were exactly as they were described to me. She was also super amazing and patient when i had some issues getting out to the post office, and even more patient with me when i accidentally forgot to mail extra hands and feet with one of the dolls. Overall i couldnt have asked for a better trade partner (: thanks so much Tati♡

14. I bought an April Story Amelie from Tati. She is an absolute dream to work with - she responded to messages promptly and kept me up to date on everything. She is one of the best sellers I've worked with. I received the doll today, and she is so adorable and was incredibly well packaged.

15. I bought an Iplehouse Pixxie Dorothy from Tati and everything went splendidly. Great communication, doll was packed well and she let me know when she was shipped as well as tracking info. Would happily buy from again.

16. I purchased a doll from Tati in a great transaction. Communication was quick and clear, she let me know when she shipped, and the doll arrived in good time.

Thank you!

17. Once again, a +100000 positive feedback for Tati! ^0^
      She recently adopted my Cerisedoll Manon on Cartoon Body, and it's always a pleasure to make business with her.
      Great communication, adorable and swift, payements in time, and she let me know asap as the doll arrived! Perfect!

18. Tati sold me her Fairyland Feeple 60 Moe body and the transaction was great! She shipped on time and was very kind and polite. Lovely to talk to, would do business with her again!!

19. Tati bought several dolls from me and the transaction went with no problems. Easy communication and she kept to schedule. Easy to work with and would definitely do business with again :)

20. I purchased a Feeple 60 Miyu head from Tati. An absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much for letting me bring my girl's head back home. ^_^