1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tatsuo

Jun 7, 2007

1. Please send feedback for transaccions!!

Thank you.

Tatsuo :)

2. Hi!
      Tatsuo just bought a pair of SD13 Girl Dollheart shoes from me, she paid quickly!
      Thank you!

Raven

3. I've bought a Chiwoo head from Tatsuo. He arrived quickly and securely. Tatsuo is a very nice person and it's a pleasure to deal with her. You have my recommend everytime.:)

4. good customers, fast paiement A+ :)

5. Tatsuo is a wonderful, lovely ,trustworthy and pleasant buyer!:D
      She adopted a SD Liz from me(^ ^) Thank you so much again Tatsuo
      and is a pleasure dealing with you!:sumomo:

6. Sold a skirt to Tatsuo, extremely fast payment and was so sweet to deal with! Thanks so much again :)

7. Tatsuo asked me to put in an FCS order for him. Excellent communication, and payments were timely. A fantastic buyer all round, thank you so much! :)

8. Bought a Liz head from Tatsuo - excellent transaction. Head in perfect condition and Tatsuo was extrememely helpful and friendly. Recommend to all

9. Sold 2 books to Tatsuo... Good communication and fast transaction. xD A nice person to deal with. XD For sure will recommend her to you all. ^_^ xD

10. Tatsuo recently purchased a Elfdoll Reminisce June Head with Faceup from me. The whole transaction was a real pleasure from start to finish. I highly recommend her and would do business with her in an instant. Thanks so much Tatsuo! Que pases buen dia!! =)

11. Tatsuo purchased a American Girl Laptop from me. She paid quickly, and was all around a perfect buyer. As others said, a recommended person to deal with! Thanks Tatsuo for being so easy to deal with!

12. I bought Tatsuo's F26 head, and the transaction was great. I highly recommend her and would deal with her again anytime!

Thanks so much

Alicex

13. Bought a pair of sneakers from Tatsuo!
      Easy to communicate with and super fast shipping :3
      a pleasure to do business with and I would gladly
      have a transaction with Tatsuo again :D:aheartbea

14. Sold an MSD table to Tatsuo! Very sweet, fast payment, and let me know when it arrived. Thank you very much!

15. I bought two pairs of shoes from Tatsuo Couldnt of asked for a nicer person to do business with. Emails were anwsered quickly and friendly. Delivered quickly and well packaged, would definately do business with her again :)

16. I bought one pairs of shoes from Tatsuo. The shoes are beautifuland , the good was well packed and quickly delivered.. and she is very nice!!!!

17. I Bought a Lisa Rubik doll+ dreaming head+ hands+ high heels feets+wig+ dress from Tatsuo !
      He brings me the doll at Paris!! It was very nice to met you :) Excellent transaction, fast and friendly communication, very well pakaging...well just parfect:) Muchas Gracias Tatsuo:)

18. I bought an elfdoll body from Tatsuo.

It was perfectly packed, and shipping was fast.

Thank you !

19. Brought a Breakaway scar head from Tatsuo, communication was great, shipping was fast and he arrived well packed :)
      Thanks

20. I sold two bird cages to Tatsuo, communication was wonderful, paid quickly- wonder to deal with :) suggest to anyone :D