1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tatu

Aug 27, 2008

1. :DWOW TATU!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thanks for the speedy-fast service (I purchased Unoa Fluorite from her)!!! And, thanks for answering all of my questions, and for the AMAZING DOLL (:aheartbeaPLUS ALL OF THE EXTRAS YOU SENT)!!!

:)I LOVE YOU AND MY NEW DOLL!!!

:aheartbeaI REALLY CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

TAKE CARE AND LOTS OF HUGS TO YOU!!!

EJ

2. Superfast shipping! Bought some resin hands from Tatu and they came very well packed and arrived 100% perfect. A++++

3. Tatu was a participant in my Quick Fairyland Piggyback and we had an amazingly wonderful and pleasant transaction from initiation to completion. ♥ Invoices were taken care of swiftly and communication was fantastically friendly and consistent, making for a smooth and easy transaction all the way through. ^^ I can honestly say that I would do business with them again and can also recommend them highly without even the slightest bit of hesitation. :D

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ Thank you for participating in this piggyback order!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

4. I bought shushu sleeping head from Tatu. Everything went smoothly and head arrvied nicely packaged.
      Recommended seller!

5. Purchased a 6-7 wig from Tatu.
      She sent it to me quickly and it was exactly as described.
      I would definitely buy from Tatu again.
      The wig is perfect for my boy... thank you so much! :)

6. I bought a mnf Lishe head from Tatu. She came incredibly fast and was wrapped so well, she's perfect and without a flaw! Thank you so much, I'd do business with Tatu again in a heartbeat! Thank you!!

7. I bought a MNF A-line girl body from Tatu. It was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition! Thanks you!

8. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!

I purchased 3 pairs of eyes from Tatu. 2 pairs of 6mm eyes, and 1 4mm pair. They were very nicely wrapped, and were shipped very fast! Very nice transaction! Recommended! :D :D

9. I bought a pair of green eyes from Tatu. They shipped fast and everything went smoothly. Wonderfully polite seller!

Highly recommended!

10. I bought some 6mm Hands glass eyes from Tatu, and had a great experience. Shipping was super fast! Thank you!

11. I wholeheartedly recommend Tatu as a seller.
      I bought a pair of eyes from her and they arrived quickly and carefully packaged. Good communications throughout.
      Thank you Tatu :)

12. I bought a wig from Tatu. All was fine and really fast!
      And she answered all my questions!
      I really recommend her! :)
      Thanks, Tatu!! :D

13. I bought some Mio clothes from Tatu. She was very sweet throughout and the clothes arrived fast and in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from Tatu again. Thanks so much!! <33

14. I bought a pair of MNF slacks from Tatu. Communication was excellent, and the pants were quickly shipped. Thanks!

15. I bought two pairs of eyes from Tatu. The communication was good and the shipping was fast. Would definitely do business with again. :)

16. Bought some 12mm eyes from her <3 Arrived quickly, they're great! Thanks again. ^^

17. I bought a Leda from Tatu, this transaction was just perfect, the doll is wonderfull and it was the fast shipment I have ever seen! Than you :)

18. Tatu purchased a Parabox 4" wig from me- a great transaction, she let me know as soon as the wig arrived- thank you for being such an excellent buyer :) !

19. Tatu participated in my twenty-second Leekeworld POV group order and was yet again, a remarkable participant to transact with. Communication from their end is without flaw and payments are always swift, I enjoy doing business with them and would be open to doing so again any day! :) Highly recommended and greatly appreciated!!

Thank you for being such a stellar participant in this order!! :D

20. I purchased a Unoa Light from Tatu. The doll was shipped quickly, safely packaged, and was in great condition. Tatu replied to emails quickly and gave me a tracking number. A great shopping experience!