1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tatu

Aug 27, 2008

1. I sold a pair of eyes to Tatu - everything was great and I would definitely do business with her again!

2. Dealing went so smooth! Great communications, just perfect. Thanks!

3. took place in my May 2012 Group Order. Everything went really really well would recommend to anyone, would love to work with again! (Sorry for the huge delay!)

4. I bought a pair of Momoko boxers from Tatu and everything went well; good communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

5. I recently purchased an Unoa Light Azurite from Tatu! Tatu was wonderful and worked out a payment plan for me. When I finished paying him off she shipped him promptly and packaged him very securely for shipping. He is just as she described and had all the extras she mentioned in his sales thread. Thanks so much again, Tatu! This was a wonderful transaction and I'd definitely buy from Tatu again!

6. I recently bought a Unoa Fluorite from Tatu, and I was very happy with the whole transaction. Tatu is lovely to deal with, - friendly fast communication, and she was willing to work out a layaway and postage option that worked for both of us. Everything was very straightforward and clear.
      My lovely little girl has just arrived, and she is just as described in the sales post, and was packed very well for her journey. I love her!
      Thanks so much!

7. I bought Tatu's Thaasa - she shipped her immediately, she was extremely well packed, she included extras for me and the doll itself was lovely. Highly recommend!

8. I bought Luts mnf shoes and boots from Tatu, and I'm just happy with this purchase! Nice communication, very fast shipping, extremely safe packing-everything is excellent!
      Thank you so much, Tatu♥

9. I bought a Unoa Fluorite kit from Tatu. Everything was perfect:

- Quick and good communication
      - Item is brand new
      - Package was carefully done and she posted it as soon as my payment was done
      - Little gifts

I would definitely buy again from Tatu!

10. I purchased a Unoa Light Azurite from them.
      They were extremely pleasant, and helpful.
      The package was shipped very quickly, and packed excellently, I would love to do business with them again. <3