Feedback for taykung

Apr 16, 2018

1. This is my feedback thread. Please, let me know what you think.

Thank you

taykung

2. i bought a secret doll person from Taykung.
      great transaction, super friendly and patient.
      the doll was very well packaged and arrived perfect.
      would love to buy from you again in the future!
      thank you:daisy

3. @taykung bought a lldt lazuli from me. all the transaction and communication was perfect. positive feedback for her! :3nodding::thumbup

4. ☆ Positive feedback! ☆

I purchased taykung’s Darak Alvin. Smooth transaction, messages were always prompt and friendly. The doll was shipped and arrived quickly, each all of the parts, unstrung, had been wrapped securely for the trip. I really appreciated taykung’s care and attentiveness, and I’m so very happy with my new doll. Thanks again!

5. I bought a popodoll body from Taykung and it was just as described. The communication with Taykung was excellent and she was very kind and helpful with my special requirements for the shipping. The doll was unstrung and well packed, and it arrived safe.
      Thank you so much for everything!

6. @taykung bought my Soom Sabik SG head and I'm proud in this deal. Buyer is very accurate, fast, polite, we discussed all nuances and it was great smooth communication and deal:)

7. I bought a Soom Sabik SG head from Taykung. She was always very friendly and the head was packed well, it arrived undamaged even though the box got a bit squashed in transit.