1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teacupdreams

Jan 16, 2008

1. Figured I would put this up here since someone asked me if I had a thread here smile.

2. Teacupdreams purchased a wig from me over the weekend at our local meet up. She paid promptly and was very nice to do business with. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime. :)

3. I brought a cloak at Ohayocon, it's gorgeous & very well made. A nice & easy to work with person for transations. Definitely someone to have clothes made by.

4. Traded some things, sold some things... bought a few more... all wonderful experiences!

Thanks, hun! ^_^

5. I bought a cloak from her at a con and when I found a few *tiny* errors that only my OCD butt would notice she was more than happy to take it back and fix it for me! <3 On top of that she gave me some really, really cute clips to go with it. :3

6. Ended up getting a 2nd cloak, actually a better size for my model doll, it looks & fits her great, as does the Kimono with under & obi. Easy & smooth transaction, great to talk to, also got a couple of freebies.

[​IMG]

7. ARG I dislike when copypaste doesn't actually work. This is the image meant for the last post I did.

[​IMG]

8. teacupdreams is easy to communicate with and our transaction was super smooth. Thanks dear! :)

9. I purchased a cloak from Teacupdreams at AWA this weekend and she did a lovely job, even adding chain to the clasp to make sure it fit right, rather than just making it hard for me. And it was affordable, too! I wish I had a photo to post, I will try to post one when I can!

10. I bought a doll from Teacupdreams at AWA this past weekend and we have made it home.:kitty2
      [​IMG]
      She is settling in fine and we have been seaching the net like crazy for all sorts of fun things she can have and likes. :aeyepop:

i hope to have more pics soon and more outfits too for her:celebrate

11. Yay I am sooooo glad you like her.
      She looks awesome.

12. I bought a Hujoo Basic from her with other goodies she threw in from Ebay, wonderful and great communication. Thanks
      Dee

13. Bought Mira's first wig from her at Ohayocon :D So sweet, she climbed on a chair to get the one I wanted. x3 Extremely happy!

14. Teacupdreams bought a punk top from me ^^

Glad to hear that it has reached you and that your boy likes it!

Great buyer~ Quick to respond to PMs and prompt in payment!

Also very friendly and polite~

Thank you!

15. I bought several wigs, a few kimonos and some boots from Teacupdreams at Acen this weekend. She was super nice and helped me find exactly what I wanted. Great selection and just so much fun to talk with. Thanks so much! My dolls all feel spoiled now. :)

16. Hi hi!

I sold TCD a bobobie sprite. She paid for part of her at a meet and then the rest later. She was kind enough to be patient with me even though I made a mistake for when the payment was due. She was cordial and responsible through out the entire process! A true asset to the Den of Angels family!! Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy the little one!!

DMM :kitty2

17. Teacupdreams bought some eyes from me. She was very quick with payment and a pleasure to sell to. : )

18. Teacupdreams purchased some items from me. She was prompt, paid quickly, and has a great attitude. A pleasure to work with. :)

19. Teacupdreams bought some Dollmore shoes from me and was a model buyer...prompt payment, straightforward, easy transaction. Most welcome,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

20. I sold a MSD shirt, shorts, and sneakers to Teacupdreams and it was a great transaction! Fast payment, very easy to deal with. ^^
      Communication was good, although didn't get a confirmation that the package had arrived until recent, though she was on vacation at the time it would've arrived.
      I still consider this transaction 100% positive and recommend. :3