1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teacupdreams

Jan 16, 2008

1. Figured I would put this up here since someone asked me if I had a thread here smile.

2. Teacupdreams purchased a wig from me over the weekend at our local meet up. She paid promptly and was very nice to do business with. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime. :)

3. I brought a cloak at Ohayocon, it's gorgeous & very well made. A nice & easy to work with person for transations. Definitely someone to have clothes made by.

4. Traded some things, sold some things... bought a few more... all wonderful experiences!

Thanks, hun! ^_^

5. I bought a cloak from her at a con and when I found a few *tiny* errors that only my OCD butt would notice she was more than happy to take it back and fix it for me! <3 On top of that she gave me some really, really cute clips to go with it. :3

6. Ended up getting a 2nd cloak, actually a better size for my model doll, it looks & fits her great, as does the Kimono with under & obi. Easy & smooth transaction, great to talk to, also got a couple of freebies.

[​IMG]

7. ARG I dislike when copypaste doesn't actually work. This is the image meant for the last post I did.

[​IMG]

8. teacupdreams is easy to communicate with and our transaction was super smooth. Thanks dear! :)

9. I purchased a cloak from Teacupdreams at AWA this weekend and she did a lovely job, even adding chain to the clasp to make sure it fit right, rather than just making it hard for me. And it was affordable, too! I wish I had a photo to post, I will try to post one when I can!

10. I bought a doll from Teacupdreams at AWA this past weekend and we have made it home.:kitty2
      [​IMG]
      She is settling in fine and we have been seaching the net like crazy for all sorts of fun things she can have and likes. :aeyepop:

i hope to have more pics soon and more outfits too for her:celebrate

11. Yay I am sooooo glad you like her.
      She looks awesome.

12. I bought a Hujoo Basic from her with other goodies she threw in from Ebay, wonderful and great communication. Thanks
      Dee

13. Bought Mira's first wig from her at Ohayocon :D So sweet, she climbed on a chair to get the one I wanted. x3 Extremely happy!

14. Teacupdreams bought a punk top from me ^^

Glad to hear that it has reached you and that your boy likes it!

Great buyer~ Quick to respond to PMs and prompt in payment!

Also very friendly and polite~

Thank you!

15. I bought several wigs, a few kimonos and some boots from Teacupdreams at Acen this weekend. She was super nice and helped me find exactly what I wanted. Great selection and just so much fun to talk with. Thanks so much! My dolls all feel spoiled now. :)

16. Hi hi!

I sold TCD a bobobie sprite. She paid for part of her at a meet and then the rest later. She was kind enough to be patient with me even though I made a mistake for when the payment was due. She was cordial and responsible through out the entire process! A true asset to the Den of Angels family!! Thank you so much, I hope you enjoy the little one!!

DMM :kitty2

17. Teacupdreams bought some eyes from me. She was very quick with payment and a pleasure to sell to. : )

18. Teacupdreams purchased some items from me. She was prompt, paid quickly, and has a great attitude. A pleasure to work with. :)

19. Teacupdreams bought some Dollmore shoes from me and was a model buyer...prompt payment, straightforward, easy transaction. Most welcome,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

20. I sold a MSD shirt, shorts, and sneakers to Teacupdreams and it was a great transaction! Fast payment, very easy to deal with. ^^
      Communication was good, although didn't get a confirmation that the package had arrived until recent, though she was on vacation at the time it would've arrived.
      I still consider this transaction 100% positive and recommend. :3