1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Teacups and Teddies

Mar 17, 2011

1. Teacups and Teddies bought a wig from me and the user was prompt, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. :) I would love to do more business together in the future.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. Teacups and Teddies has bought a Doll (Minifee Chloe Fullset) from me, and she was comunicative, quickly answering my mails and so patient, a big pleaure to deal with. I'll wait to do and I encourage other users to do business with Teacups and Teddies.

Thanks!

3. Teacups and Teddies bought a PukiPuki Loreley fullset from me and she was just a pleasure to work with! Super friendly, nice, prompt communication and quick payment. We had originally set up a layaway, but she was able to pay Loreley off way earlier than expected! Thank you for a wonderful transaction!

4. I traded rement sets for some handmade jewelry by Teacups and Teddies. Everything was packaged really nicely and well made! I'm thrilled with the quality, I would recommend her as a trade partner!

5. I did a trade with Teacups and Teddies for some jewerly and cute doll headbands for some eyes and shoes.

Everything went smoothly and she was really friendly and helped me decide what i wanted exactly :D

Thanks again! Hope to do business again in the future.

6. I did a trade with Teacups and Teddies my msd dressing table for one of her beautifully well made teddies
      was a great trade and would recommend her

Thank you :)

7. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Teacups and Teddies,. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I traded a wig with Teacup and Teddies for some hairclips from her etsy shop. She was fantastic, couldn't be happier with the items she traded me and was prompt with posting and communication :)

9. We did a trade and everything went perfectly! My items arrived so quickly and they are even better than I expected! I would definitely do business with her again, it was a pleasure!

10. I've bought an Fairyland Chloe Amethyst Outfit Set from Teacups and Teddies and everything worked wonderful. She was always very lovely and shipped the Set out very quick. Highly recommended seller!! I would always deal with her again whenever I'll get the chance to. :)

11. I've done a trade with Teacups and Teddies and received her custom little bunny today :D
      Communication went really well and she shipped the item out as soon as she finished it just like she promised :) Highly recommended!

12. I bought a puki dreaming flora faceplate from Teacups and Teddies. She is very kind, and shipped the faceplate out quickly. The item arrived safely and well packaged. A great transaction and I would highly recommend her as a seller!

13. I can't say enough wonderful things about Teacups and Teddies! I purchased a mermaid Puki set and couldn't be happier! The doll is lovely, was packed with tender loving care and was shipped very quicklly. I can't recommend her highly enough but do not hesitate to work with her as you are sure to be happy. I also purchased two pairs of her stockings and they are beautifully made and finished so nicely. Even the colors are extra pretty! Thank you so very much for such a pleasant, friendly and wonderful transaction and I hope we work together again soon!

14. Purchase Feeple chloe from me, Great buyer let me know once she received her and we have great chat though out the transaction too. Hope you enjoy her!

15. I trade with Amy (wig for the top from here etsy shop). Communication went very well, my item arrived fast and looked even better than I expected!! Amy is a wonderful person to deal with. Would gladly make any other transactions with her in the future!!

Thank you again!!

16. Amy bought me a head.
      It was a good relationship . I would recommend it to all:)

17. I bought tiny elfiNdoll Mayo from Amy. :3 She was such a lovely seller! I'm very happy that I was able to buy my tiny doll from them. ^__^
      Communication was very smooth and fast, and she shipped out the doll quickly. Also returned me the extra money I had paid fro shipping, even thought the amount wasn't so big. :)

Thank you so much! <3

18. I bought this super adorable blue cloud shirt for my MNF girl from Teacups and Teddies. I don't think it's humanly possible for me to be any happier. Everything was super well (and adorably) packaged and she even sent me an adorable pair of free stockings! Everything is so well made. It fits perfectly, it's well finished, and the fabric is bright and crisp. My girl looks fabulous in her new clothes and I am so excited! A+++ and a few <3 <3 <3 for this awesome seller!

19. I traded dolls with Teacups and Teddiesm, and everything was perfect! She was very friendly, talkative & kind. Doll arrived on time and packed well. Thank you very much for such a pleasant and wonderful transaction. I look nforvord dealing with you again. x

20. I recently did a trade with Teacups and Teddies, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. She traded one of her MNF tops for a wig I had in the marketplace. The top is darling, the pictures didn't do it justice. I highly recommend her and would happily do business with her anytime! :) Thanks so much!