Feedback for Teafaery

Oct 6, 2016

1. Hello,

Please leave your feedback here if you have sold to, bought from or traded with me.

Thank you:)

2. I couldn't find a feedback thread for @Teafaery, so I made one :)

I sold a doll to Taefaery, and it was a great transaction! Communication was fast, friendly, and professional, payment was fast, and I was informed when the doll arrived. Thanks for a great transaction!!

3. Teafaery was sweet and very respectful. She paid quickly and let me know as soon as the juri head arrived! I would Gladly do business with her again!

4. Outstanding transaction from start to finish with @Teafaery. They contacted me about a Minifee A-line body, communication was wonderful and friendly, payment prompt, and they informed me upon safe arrival. Would recommend without reserve. Thanks and please enjoy!

5. I sold a MNF Lishe head to Teafaery, and they were wonderful to do business with. Payment was prompt, and they communicated perfectly. I'm so glad they'll be enjoying the Lishe head, and I would love to do business with them again. A+!

6. Teafaery bought my Minifee moe body, and it's not every day I get to hand deliver a doll to her now owner but in this case I did! Teafaery was super sweet, made a quick payment and was a joy to deal with :) Thanks so much!

7. Teafairy bought me a Nanuri 2017 head.
      It cas a nice transaction with a good comunication and quick paiement.

Thank you ^^

8. Teafairy bought a minifee a-line renewal body from me! She was quick to pay and extremely friendly in communication. :) I'd highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks again!

9. I sold a F60 body to Teafaery.
      She paid promptly, and even agreed to pay through bank transfer rather than PP when I was having issues with my PP account. She is very friendly, easy to talk to and was a total pleasure to do business with :] Thank you~

10. Teafaery bought a MDR Dango from me. Everything about the transation was clear and prompt. She was sellers dream! Thank so much and I hope you enjoy your new girl!

11. Teafaery bought my tan Fairyland Tika and was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and super quick payment. I would highly recommend them to others. Thank you for a great transaction :)

12. I sold a FPL60 Nanuri head to Teafaery. The transaction was smooth. I would gladly sell to them again! Thank you!!

13. I sold a MiniFee to TeaFaery. Immediate payment and excellent communication including letting me know as soon as the doll arrived. It doesn't get any smoother. Thank you so much TeaFaery :-)

14. I provided my faceup service for her mnf renewal elf head. My highest recommendations! Very pleasant person to deal with! ^^

15. Teafaery bought a Lillycat Poulpy from me. Payment was very quick, and communication was excellent. I would be more than happy to sell to Teafaery again! :thumbup