1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TeamTwo

Jun 29, 2007

1. Teamtwo brought a body from me and I can recomend her as a wonderful person to deal with, lots of friendly communication and a super fast payment.
      Makes selling a pleasure, thanks so much K!;)

2. In the process of another swap with TeamTwo. I received my shirt incredibly fast (I can't believe it came form Norway in less than a week!) and it's adorable and well made. I hope that TeamTwo enjoys her half of the trade as much as I am happy with mine.

3. Oh, I have had my gorgeous things from TeamTwo for a while when I should have posted this straight away:doh, I bought the most beautifully knitted little cardigan with such attention to detail and two shoofs. The shoofs are so soft and compliment other clothing so very well. Quick posting and all round fabulous seller.:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

4. TeamTwo participated in the James Marsters minimee grouporder, she was great to deal with, we had great communication and she paid promptly.

5. I bought a sweater from TeamTwo. It's very well made and I'm very happy with it. :aheartbea Thank you!

6. TeamTwo, I can't thank you enough for our "big dolly swap"!! Two of her dolls travelled here to stay with me and two of mine went to be with her and everyone is now really happy. :0) Not to mention the beautiful knitted and crocheted goodies that came along with the new girls! Amazing quality as is her trademark.
      Thanks so much K!!!

7. Sold TeamTwo a DollGa wig, such a friendly and smooth transaction!
      Always a pleasure, highly recommended!
      Thanks again :)
      -Melissa

8. I just completed a trade with Teamtwo. She traded me a BC Roko for my Abio Angel Shi. The communication was wonderful and she was very kind throughout the entire transaction. The postal system took forever to even update the tracking and she took it upon her self to contact the post in her country to ask about it and get a trace put on the package. Never once did she try to leave me hanging when the shipping wasn't updating us on anything. She was always on top of the game!

I got my girl today and she is the most adorable doll! She is in pristine condition and came with an adorable outfit and wig as well as shoes and even some extra hands. The packaging was absolutely amazing and I haven't seen packaging that well done outside of a company ever! I am truly impressed and I hope to work with her again.

I highly recommend Teamtwo as she is truly a pleasure to work with! I hope that you enjoy your new girl as much as I am enjoying mine!

9. TeamTwo bought two wigs from me. Good communication and paid very quickly. Good transaction. THanks!!

10. I purchased a James Marsters MNM head off of TeamTwo. The communication was absolutely wonderful through out the entire transaction. I am impressed with the way it was packed.

The transaction was an absolute joy and I highly recommend TeamTwo to anyone :)

11. TeamTwo purchased 2 wigs and a dress from me. Communication was always friendly and payment was prompt. Thank you so much for a great transaction! ^^

12. TeamTwo purchased some option hands from me and was a perfect buyer--quick payment and let me know when they arrived. Thanks so much~ :D

13. SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR TEAMTWO! ^^

She traded me a little DiM doll for my hybrid MSD sized elf. In every moment she was very, very kind and answered quickly any message.

TeamTwo sent the doll very fast and greatly protected, and of course it is in an awesome condition. This transaction has been absolutely perfect, probably one of the best I have done ever ^^

Very, very, recomended, and I have to add she is always so kind! Thank you!

14. TeamTwo took part in my Littlefee split, and the transaction went smoothly.

Lovely to deal with, fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, I can only say good things about her ;)

Thanks so much! <3

15. i've just received an MSD dress and mesh hat from Team Two. the BJD i got them for is not even bought yet, but comparing with the dolls of similar size that i have, the fit looks like it will be great. her workmanship and presentation is also very professional, plus FAST shipping from Europe to USA!

(^_^)

16. Kristin bought lati yellow from me.
      she paid very fast.
      was nice and communicative the whole time.

thank you! :)

17. I bought a gorgeous BBB Bei off of TeamTwo. She shipped her the day after I paid, and the shipping was really fast! She was well packaged and recieved in perfect condition. Thanks, you've been the best! :)

18. TeamTwo responded to my WTB for a damaged tiny and offered me a yellowed/green Bobobie Erin. Doll was shipped the day I paid for her, well packaged, and arrived in wonderful condition - which is almost a shame, since she's about to be a wrecking/repairing experiment doll XD
      Thank you!

19. TeamTwo bought some things from me and the transaction went really well!
      Fast communication and payment!

+ 1 recommend~

20. TeamTwo made me two pair of PKF sized socks. They look amazing and are absolutely adorable. She had them done and shipping super quick and was a pleasure to deal with over PMs. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks, K!