1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TeaPartyRevolution

Jul 4, 2009

1. TeaPartyRevolution bought a minifee arm from me. Communication was wonderful. Payment was quick. A lovely person to work with. Thanks heaps.

2. TeaPartyRevolution bought some Pukifee mittens from me. She is great to deal with, and I enjoyed making her "Army" happy!

3. I bought a fairyland cupid head from TeaPartyRevolution.Communication was excellent.Shipping was excellent & fast.I highly recommend this seller!!! This transaction was so easy,thank you so much.

4. I sold some pukifee items to TPR. She paid quickly, and communication was excellent. She very thoughtfully let me know when items arrived.

Thanks again!

5. TPR is fantastic to deal with. She bought an Elf Lishe Vampire/AoD Hybrid on layaway from me and communication was great and she paid according to our arrangement. A wonderful buyer :)
      Thanks so much.

6. Sold a Breakway Midnight Blue head to TeaPartyRevolution, she paid fast and was very patient with me. We had a small problem during our transaction but she was patient and very understanding. I would gladdly do business with her again.

7. I sold some LittleFee optional hands to TeaPartyRevolution, and it was a very nice transaction. She paid promptly, excellent communication. Thank you so much! ;)

8. TPR bought several items from our last update. Quick with payment and a delight to work with. We highly recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

9. TeaPartyRevolution purchased a littlefee breakaway faceplate from me and was wonderful to work with. Knew exactly what she wanted and was always very quick with communication. She even sent me a friendly pm when the package arrived to let me know she liked him and that he was safe. Great transaction, thank you so much!

10. TPR bought two LTF outfits from our last update. Friendly communication and we love dealing with her. Perfect transaction. Thanks again!

11. Another lovely transaction with this wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

12. TeaPartyRevolution bought a faceplate from me. She was quick with payment, good with communication. Good buyer!

Thank you!

13. I sold a pair of Angelheim hands to TPR. She was wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

14. TeaPartyRevolution bought a pair of Angelheim hands from me. The transaction was smooth, payment was fast and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

15. TeaPartyRevolution and I did a trade for dolls. It went perfectly and I am very happy to recommend her to all. Thanks!!

16. One more flawless transaction. Thanks again, hon!

17. TPR sent me my parcel from the Fairyland GO that I participated to. The shipping was quick and very well packed.
      She was also really patient with me when I had problems with my paypal account and she had to wait for my payment.
      I am very happy to recommend her. Thanks a lot for all you did ! :)

18. TPR bought two pairs of Bondage pants from our last update. We can't say enough good things about this buyer. The BEST!! Thanks again!

19. Always a pleasure, TPR. Thanks again!

20. I sold my Elf Lishe to TeaPartyRevolution. She paid via layaway, and paid propmptly until the total was paid off. She was very quick to respond, and plesant to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.