1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TeaPartyRevolution

Jul 4, 2009

1. I purchased some PukiFee clothing from TeaPartyRevolution. Fast service and faster shipping. Will happily do business again

2. TeaPartyRevolution answered my WTB for LTF Shiwoo faceplates. It was a perfect, simple transaction all around and I would happily work with her again anytime! Thanks again so much!

3. TeaPartyRevolution purchased two MNF bodies from me on layaway. Payment and communication was always prompt and friendly, i wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again :kitty2

4. I recently did a trade with TeaPartyRevolution, my custom hoodies for her Scar Breakaway head & Delf type 2 neck piece and it was such a pleasure to work with her.
      Communication was excellent, super friendly and she answered all my questions promptly. The items were packed very well and shipped out quickly. There was a slight mixup with the neck pieces but it's all good now and I look forward to trading with her again in the future! Thanks so much! :)

5. TeaPartyRevolution bought my Dear My Lady Lishe on a six-month layaway. Her payments were prompt and it was a good transaction. Thank you!

6. I bought the SOOM shoshon fullset from TeaPartyRevolution, now I have already received the boy safely, he is so beautiful and handsome! Thank you very much!

7. TeaPartyRevolution had participated in my FairyLand Ital split. Very fast pms and prompt payment, great communication and everything just went so smoothly~! :) Would love to do business again with TeaPartyRevolution~! Thank you so much~! :)

8. I sold my feeple70 breakaway to TeaPartyRevolution~
      She was very pleasant and understanding throughout the whole transaction. Although I usually don't offer layways, she was great to work with and paid very promptly on each date.
      Fast responses and just very nice overall~
      Thank you!

9. I recently purchased a Fairyland Chicline Nanuri (male) faceplate, and it arrived today in perfect condition! Thank you!

10. I bought Soom Tuff. Thank you for perfect deal.

11. I bought a Chicline faceplate from TPR and everything went smoothly! Communication was good and got information what I needed. Faceplate arrived safely. Thank you so much! ♥

12. TeaPartyRevolution bought a pukifée from me, everything went well. Thankyou!:aheartbea

13. I bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Juri head from TPR, and I could not ask for a more smooth transaction. Her communication was impeccable, the shipping was super fast (despite a slight hiccup at the post office on our end, silly AusPost!) and it was packaged very securely. I look forward to future transactions with TPR.

14. I also bought a PukiPuki Flora from TPR. Again, the transaction was wonderful, and everything was perfect. TPR also chipped in for Express Post so my new girl arrived very quickly. Thank you so, so much!

15. I'd been bumping a WTB thread for a VE Chloe for months, and I honestly didn't expect to find one for awhile, but out of the blue, in about January, I was sent a PM by my lovely friend TeaPartyRevolution, who asked me if I wanted to pick up her lovely girl! Naturally, my heart skipped a few beats because I have always loved this doll, but my money was tight, and I asked for a layaway. She agrees to give me five months to pay off the doll (I did, I think, a bit early!) and she was an incredibly professional, well mannered, friendly seller! My doll was speedily shipped, and she was so gorgeous when I got her that my breath was totally lost! I am incredibly grateful to be allowed the opportunity to purchase from TPR. She is an incredible seller, with a great heart, too. Recommended! Your doll is gonna be loved here (shame about what happened to the face-up when I dropped her, but she is a perfect doll to me anyway! Thank you!)

100% positive feedback!

16. I purchased a 2012 Nanuri (feeple60 chloe) head from TeaPartyRevolution.
      Great communication and quick shipping, a good experience overall.
      Would definitely do business with this sweetheart again, thank you so much! <3

17. TeaPartyRevolution bought a Delf Lishe from me, it was a great transaction~ Communication was friendly and payment was prompt! She also let me know as soon as the package arrived to her! Definitely a recommended buyer and I would be more than happy to do business with her again in the future!

18. Bought a MNF Juri 2013 head from her as my first transaction on DoA.

Everything went way better than I could have ever imagined.
      Great communication, super flexible with shipping-cost and simply a sweet person to trade with.

If times allows it I'll defiantly do business with her again!

19. TeaPartyRevolution is a very responsible buyer!
      She sent prompt payment with excellent communication!
      Thanks so much for the super-fast and smooth transaction! I really appreciated it...:aheartbea

20. I partnered in a layaway split with TeaPartyRevolution and everything was great. The communication was great and every payment was sent on time. I would glad work with her again! Thank you!