1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TeddyTales

Aug 10, 2011

1. Since there wasn't a Feedback thread for TeddyTales, I went ahead and made one.

Teddy purchased by Withdoll Fenrir. Communication was great. We had some hiccups with paypal, but it was neither one of our faults and she was patient and understanding while the issue was resolved. She paid in a timely manner and replied to all of my PMs quickly. I would definitely do business with Teddy again. :lol:
    2. I didn't find a thread, so i wanted to start one for her.

TeddyTales participated in my Doll's Best Friend Swap. Even though she had no feedback, I gave her the benefit of the doubt. At first, communication was very good. As we came to the end of the swap, communication declined. She has yet to ship her swap gift, and it's been a month. That is unacceptable. I have emailed her many times, and when she did reply she promised to ship, but I have not recieved tracking, or proof her partner has a swap gift. Perhaps there were extenuating circumstances, but her partner was still left without a gift. I would rather know something is going on then constantly be told the gift will be shipped soon.