1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for teenage-angel

Jul 5, 2010

1. I could not find teenage-angel's feedback thread, so I'm opening a new one.
      If one exists, then mods, please merge the two threads.

Teenage-angel took part in my Soom Breccia split. The transaction was wonderful, fast replies and payments. Thank you. ;)

2. Teenage-angel bought my Euclase off me via layaway. She paid promptly as we agreed and even ended up paying him off early.

Thanks!

3. I bought some soom hands from her and everything was just perfect! Fast shipping and perfect package!!!Thanks again!!!

4. I bought a Soom Aphan head from Teenage-angel and everything about the transaction was perfect. It was a pleasure and I would give the highest recommendation. ^_^

5. Sold an MSD Dollheart Fer to Teenage-angel. Communication was great, an she paid right away. Let me know when it arrived safely. Thanks!

6. I bought a Soom Euclase Meditation head from Teenage-angel. :D Communication was swift and she shipped the package really fast. I would definitely recommend her as a seller. Thank you so much~!

7. Thank you sold me the parts needed. Very nice seller. I recommend.

8. I bought a Soom Beryl body from her. Very smooth transaction. Highly recommended. :)