1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tehpanda

Sep 5, 2009

1. good communication, prompt payment, an all around good buyer!

2. I sold shoes and a hoodie to TehPanda and it was an excellent transaction, thank you

3. I purchased some suede flats from her and things went well. Shipped fast and packaged well. Thanks!

4. I bought a hoodie from tehpanda and everything we wonderfully. There was great communication and the item was shipped quickly and packaged well.

I would definitely buy from her again. :)

5. I bought some SD-sized clothes from tehpanda
      Couldn't ask for a better transaction :D
      Thank you!! x

6. I bought a puki puki sugar, and the transaction went perfectly fine. The doll was just as described, and came with lovely extras. She was sent with a tracking number, and insurance. Thanks ! ! !

7. I bought some Nine clothing from thepanda. Everything was packaged very well. It arrived very quickly, even though we are in different countries. I am very happy with our transaction and I would not hesitate to buy from her again.
      Thanks so much!!

8. I bought some SD sized jeans off of tehpanda. She was super friendly, let me know when they were shipped, and was wonderful to deal with all around! I am very pleased with my purchase and would definitely buy from her again! Thanks!!

9. Panda participated in my Leekeworld GO :D! She was really friendly, great communication and super fast with payment <3

I wouldn't hesitate to host her again 8D

Thanks!
      L.

10. Amazing! That is the only word I could think of! I bought a Luts Delf Dark Soo from her and wow! Not only was she packaged very well, She came with her Luts box and Papers! I got some amazing extras and I could not be more happy! I would love to work with her again! Thank you! You made my dream come true! she is a wonderful dark angel!

Rowen! <3

11. I bought a Leeke wig in that gorgeous limited carrot colour :aheartbea from tehpanda. She was prompt and friendly, and the wig is in perfect condition. I would be delighted to take part in another transaction with her again. :)

12. Tehpanda purchased a few msd clothing items from me. Excellent customer, great communication!
      Positive all around from me :)

13. TehPanda participated in my twentieth Leekeworld group order and was an all around joy to transact with! :) Payments were sent my way promptly and communication was consistently well kept, making for a smooth and easy ( not to mention hassle-free ) transaction that I am quite appreciative of. No complaints at all and I would happily work with them again~

[ &#9829; &#9830; &#9827; &#9824; ]
      &#9786;][ Thank you for participating in this group order!! ][&#9786;

14. I purchased a pair of Minifee hands from tehpanda- it was an excellent transaction from start to finish, her communication was friendly & quick, the hands were packaged extremely well & shipped fast- I would not hesitate to purchase from her again. Thanks so much :D !

15. I bought a MNF Ryeon from tehpanda. She was shipped within five days of finishing the layaway and arrived safely and well packed ^^ an excellent transaction ^^

16. I bought a wig from tehpanda. The item was really well wrapped, and shipping was on time. ^^

Thanks for a great transaction!

17. I purchased a urethane eye from Tehpanda, and everything went smoothly. Communication was polite and she shipped it quickly and packaged it very well. I'd happily buy again from her. Thank you! :3

18. I bought two Enchanted Doll eyes from Tehpanda and am so happy that I did. She was very friendly. The eyes arrive quickly and were perfectly packaged for their trip.

19. TehPanda participated in my twentieth Leekeworld POV group order and everything went smooth and swell! ^^ Communication was consistently well kept from their end and payments were sent in a swift and timely fashion. An all around pleasant transaction and I have no complaints at all!! Would be happy to deal with them again~

&#9786;][ T h a n k i e s!! ][&#9786;