1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tempest_Strife

Sep 11, 2007

1. Please leave feedback~!

Or thoughts on life.

Or both~!

:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

2. Tempest_strife purchased a doll from me, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Aside from her being a total sweetheart(:aheartbea), she kept in great contact with me, paid promptly, and is so much fun to talk to!

my thoughts on life?
      Your life will be much more fulfilled.... if you do business with Tempest_strife! XD

Thanks hon! :thumbup

3. How did I not respond to this?!

Tempest bought a wig from me- payment was prompt communication wonderful! :D

4. I've bought a Moon Dreaming vampire head from Tempest_Strife. All was perfect ! Fast shipping and nice communication :D Thank you very much !

5. I just purchased a Volks wig from Becca, and it was a brilliant transaction. She was speedy in replies, lovely to work with and the wig arrived promptly in excellent condition.

Thanks, Becca!! :aheartbea

6. I did a wig trade with Tempest_Strife and it was a smooth transaction. Communication was excellent and shipping was fast! Thank you.

7. Purchased a Kelly Clothes Pack from Tempest_strife. Great transaction! <3

8. I bought Becca's School-D head, and it was a wonderful transaction. The head was packaged well and shipped very quickly. Communication was great, and she was very patient with me while I sorted out paypal issues. She even cleaned up the head and gave me a pair of eyes for free!

I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks Becca!

9. I sold my DoD E-an to Becca, she was a complete joy to work with and I had the honor to deliver my doll in person! I would most definiately do business with her again.
      I hope your sister enjoys E-an and I hope we can meet up again real soon! =]

10. bought an edward elric minimee head from tempest. pleasure to deal w, very quick responses (quicker than my responses to her even ;) ) it came almost immediately (so fast!!!) very well packaged w no damage and looks even better than the pics! thank you so much!!!! :D :D :D

11. Bought an MSD parasol from Tempest

Wonderful seller! The parasol is beautiful and she was great at getting me more pictures and answering my questions.

Thanks again for a lovely transaction!

12. Tempest Strife bought some clothes (Volks) from me. She's a pleasure to work with. Fast payment and great communications. Will surely like to trade with her again.

13. Tempest_Strife purchased a gray wig from me and she was very friendly and easy to work with. She paid quickly and kept in good communication. I would be happy to sell to her again.

14. Tempest bought some eyes from me. Quick payment and good communication. Tempest let me know when the eyes arrived. A good buyer!

15. Tempest_Strife purchased some SD13 boy hands from me. Paid very quickly and great communication.

Thanks!

16. Had a great transaction, she bought a pair of Sd13 boots from me and paid quickly all around great transaction

17. Tempest_Strife purchased a pair of WS Feeple Feet from me and was awesome to work with. Fast payment and quick friendly communication. I would gladly sell to Tempest_Strife again in the future!

18. I purchased a Volks head from Tempest_strife, and also sent to her a pair of shoes as a part of the payment. The transaction was just perfect, she was very friendly and always kept the communication and replied very quickly. A really nice seller!!
      Thank you! :)

19. Tempest_Strife purchased a pukisha set from me. Payment was fast, messages friendly and she let me know when the package arrived. A great buyer overall and I highly recommend her!!

20. I bought a delf Lishe from Tempest_Strife.
      I was offered layaway, which went perfectly and she shipped the doll out ASAP.

Thank you sooo much! :D