1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tempurashrimp

Apr 4, 2007

1. tempurashrimp bought a pair of ED urethane eyes from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great; thank you so much! :)

2. Tempurashrimp bought a YoSD Kimono from me, and she was awesome to deal with! She paid promptly and was very sweet during the whole transaction. Thank you!

3. Rosey ordered a sunlit F-34 girl through me. She was a pleasure to work with through every step of the process. Highly recommended! Thank you so much! :)

4. Rosey participated on the previous ED & Sweety Preorder and she is always great in communication, paid promptly, very friendly and sweet~:D making the whole transaction smoothly:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea~~Highly recommended and I definitely will deal with her again:fangirl:

5. I was part of a group order that Rosey hosted. She is very reliable, communicates clearly and always delivers on deadlines. :D I don't think I could recommend her enough!

6. I probably would've forgotten to leave feedback if it wasn't for Rosey. XD Anyway, tepurashrimp commissioned me to do four of her dolls' face-ups. She was great to work with and very clear about what she wanted. Payment was always quick each time we had a transaction. Thank you!

7. Bought a BW Peakwoods Morimoth and 14mm lavender gum drop eyes on two separate occasions.

Tempurashrimp was very quick to reply to messages, fair with all pricing and items were packaged securely so no damage would come to items. She let me know when the items were packed and shipped as well as provided a tracking number.

Highly recommend, and will do business with again.

8. Purchased a beautiful rose pin for one of my dolls from Rosey. She was fantastic to deal with, and always super sweet~
      I'd definitely deal with Rosey again <3

9. Wonderful :) tempurashrimp was a lovely person to deal with, and delivery of a very securely packed parcel was lightning fast. Oh yeah, I bought some awesome lingerie from her for my Shushu :D

Thanks Rosey ;)

10. Tempurashrimp bought a Yo-SD kimono from me and was an excellent buyer! Very good on communication and paid promptly. :)

11. Tempurashrimp is a wonderfull seller! I bought a underwear set for my MNF shushu from here and she send it out super fast and it arrived in a cute little box! It first my mnf perfectly!

I'm one happy doll owner ^^

12. Tempurashrimp bought a wig from me and was so lovely to deal with! She paid very quickly and communication was a breeze. Definitely a recommended buyer!

13. Thank you to tempurashrimp for being such a brilliant seamstress! I'd commissioned 2 sets of SD lingerie from her, and throughout the transaction, she was always prompt with updates and communication. The sets were wonderfully made and arrived packaged so nicely too! :clover

14. I'm so glad bought GE-18 18mm Thin Orange Zouks from Rosey,

Very friendly to deal with her, and super-fast shipping and the collar was carefully package,

Thanks very much!! ;)

15. I bought an El head from tempurashrimp. It arrived safely and promptly. She was very helpful with questions. Thank you!

16. Bought a lovey bra and pant set made by tempurashrimp.Gorgeous set very well made.Highly recommend.:)

17. tempurashrimp bought doll shirt from me. Great transcation with fast payment, thank you!

18. I bought one of her amazingly intricate custom lingerie sets for my SD13 girl - absolutely gorgeous! She picked the colors and I have to say I couldn't be happier. The fit and style are amazing. I can definitly recommed her as not only a good seller but as a very talented seamstress!

19. :) Posting some lovely feedback for a traded set (Dollga wig+$) that Rosey made. I recieved a gorgeous Lingeries set for my SD10 girl and she doesn't want to ever take it off.

Thanks for doing the trade with me Rosey! ^_^

20. I just received my commissioned goods from Tempurashrimp. They're beautiful lingerie sets and Rosey was a pleasure to work work with throughout the whole process. Thanks again!!