1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tempurashrimp

Apr 4, 2007

1. Absolutely wonderful seller, fast and friendly. A+++++

2. Tempurashrimp purchased a wig from me, and, as per usual, Rosey was a complete pleasure to deal with. Thank you for a smooth transaction!

3. I would like to say thank so mucn rosey. it is a pleasure to deal with rosey as she is friendly and helpful..
      good communication, nice packing, super cute stuff and fast shipment.
      Thank once again.. me and my girl love it so much!!!

4. I commissioned an SD13 lingerie set from Rosey, she was wonderful to deal with, always very friendly and kept me informed through every step of the process. The set itself is divine, very well made and fits like a charm. Thank you so so much! :chocoheart

5. Tempura shrimp is a complete sweetheart who works VERY promptly and wields a lot of skill.

Her items were nicely priced in comparison to the outstanding workmanship she shows.

I would not only recommend but ENCOURAGE people to purchase her lovely creations <3<3

6. Commisioned a beautiful lingerie set for my Dommino from Rosey and I must say her work is as gorgeous in real life as in her photos~! Thanks again sweetie I'll prbably be back for another set or two!

7. Commissioned a couple MNF lingerie sets from Rosey. The quality is beyond superb, very very well made and a top notch seller to boot.

8. I sold a doll to Tempurashrimp (I love that name!) and everything went great! Thanks again!

9. I bought another set of SD13 lingerie from Rosey, and the second transaction was as seamless as the first, the clothes just as beautifully worked. A wonderful seller! Thank you so much! :)

10. I commissioned a lingerie set from Rosey and not only is she the most lovely person on earth to deal with, she surprised me with a corset set! It is so wonderfully made and detailed, and I absolutely love it! When I let her know that the panties didn't fit, she immediately said she would fix them. Rosey is an amazing person and I can't recommend her enough! <3

11. I commissioned a lingerie set from tempurashrimp. She kept me updated throughout the process, and the end result is just beautiful. Thanks again!

12. I commissioned a lingerie set for my Unoa from Rosey and she was awesome to deal with. The piece is extremely well-made and our communications was superb.

Thanks Rosey! I can't wait to commission you again! :)

13. Well, we all know tempurashrimp makes the most gorgeous, stunning lingerie sets, and my commission for her was nothing different. Meticulously sewn, beautifully packaged, and shipped ever so quickly, I must say that doing business with her was an absolute pleasure! You can really tell she puts her heart into her creations, and she is so friendly in PMs! I can't wait to commission another set from her. :D

14. I commissioned a Lingerie set and it is the most beautiful, stunning, well made set EVER. I'm so thrilled. Shipping was super speedy too!

Thank you for offering your skills to us.

~Meee

15. I commissioned lingerie from tempurashrimp. She was very nice and efficient and finished the set / had it sent before I even thought she'd be starting.
      Thank you so much! Your work is beautiful~

16. Tempurashrimp bought a pair of SD16 girl jeans from me and was fantastic to deal with, great communication, quick payment, and a lovely person to deal with. I would definitely do business with her again. &#9829;

17. Tempurashrimp bought a fur wig from me and was all-around wonderful to deal with. Fast pm responses, superfast payment--everything that could have gone right went right! Now I just need to get a girl doll so I can return the favour and buy some of her lovely lingerie. ^_^

18. Tempurashrimp is great to do business with. She is so friendly and prompt, I would highly recommend her :3 Thank you so much!!

19. Tenpurashrimp made me some undies for my girl, and they are absolutely lovely! Couldn't have asked for a better transaction! :D

20. Blar, I'm a dork and forgot to leave feedback. T_T I'm sorry! TempuraShrimp and I did a small group order together for Etherial Eye Candies eyes. She was really great about checking details with me and placed our order promptly within the larger international group order. She kept me up to date every step of the way during the 4 months it took for our eyes to be made and shipped. Held them until a meet we were both supposed to be able to go to came around so I could pick them up in person, but when I suddenly couldn't go gave them to a mutual friend I had specified and then the friend gave them to me. Tempurashrimp was very kinda and accomidating, and I'd definately do buisness with her again. ^^