1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tempurashrimp

Apr 4, 2007

1. I was part of a second Enchanted Doll Eyes Group Order, hosted by tempurashrimp, and as, usual it was a nice, smooth transaction. Rosey is very organised and always a pleasure to deal with. Thank you!

2. I bought a Sooah head from Rosey, and it was a nice smooth transaction..She shipped her quickly, and Sooah arrived today in great shape, and very well packed. .Thank you !! ..

3. I sold a Yo to Tempurashrimp and it was brilliant from start to finish. Lovely buyer in every way. She sent me a photo of the little one and it made me so happy that I can't stop smiling. The Yo is where she belongs :aheartbea

4. Wonderful and efficient transaction! The Volks Michele I purchased arrived quickly and well secured. Highly recommended!!! :aheartbea

5. I painted an Unoa 2nd for tempurashrimp. She lovely to deal with and I would love to business again!

6. I had an excellent trade with tempurashrimp. I traded her my Unoa 2.0 Cream for her SDC Kaede with Bunnywink faceup. On my end of the trade, I had sent tempurashrimp a doll that was strung with rubber bands because I had no idea that she was sent to me that way (I had obtained the doll through another trade, and I had never played with her so when I checked her condition I never thought to open up her joints). I also forgot to include the default eyes which tempurashrimp had specifically asked for. I did my best to rectify these mistakes; I am having paypal issues so the money is delayed, and the eyes are in the mail still. Despite these difficulties from my end, tempurashrimp came through and sent the Kaede on the agreed-upon date, although she was very reluctant to do so. She was polite and professional at all times, and very committed to the trade. She was very very fast with communication and understanding after some talk with her. The doll came to me professionally packaged and clean, and she even included extra eyes with her. I would highly recommend tempurashrimp to anyone.

7. I bought a pair of Gumdrops eyes from tempurashrimp. She answered PMs quickly, sent the eyes promptly, and let me know when they were shipped! The eyes were packed well, with extra padding in the little Gumdrops jar. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks! :)

8. tempurashrimp bought a Liz head from me. She paid really quickly and kept in touch throughout the entire transaction; communication was great! It was a pleasure selling to her, and I highly recommend her as a buyer! :)

9. tempurashrimp commissioned me to paint a head for her. She was fantastic to deal with and I'd love to do business again! <3

10. tempurashrimp purchased a wig from me. She paid very promptly and let me know when it arrived. Communication was very friendly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much temperashrimp!

11. I recently sold a pair of eyes to tempurashrimp. She paid promptly and was an absolute joy to work with. She also let me know when they arrived. I'd feel confident recommending her as a buyer to anyone and would be happy to sell to her again.

Thanks so much tempurashrimp!