1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ten_ten

Dec 2, 2006

1. i finally started one of these! i guess its important for scammer sake ya? ^_^ !
      anyway on with the post!!~

please post weather i bought something from you or i sold something to you~! It will be greatly appreciated!!

2. I worked with ten_ten when she sent her girl for a faceup. I enjoyed working with her lovely girl and also ten_ten herself, as she was incredibly nice! Prompt payment and very understanding :) Hope to work with you again, ten_ten!!
    3. ten_ten ordered a commission from me and paid me promptly. She was a wonderfully kind person to work for. ^_^
    4. Ten_ten bought a msd top from me...was fast on payment, easy to communicate and great to deal with. I look forward for any future transaction with you again.
    5. ten_ten has bought some things from me and she's always been easy to work with. :) Thank you!
    6. This is the 2nd time that I've worked with ten_ten, and I loved it :) I did faceup for her sister's MSD Ken, and ten_ten was an excellent middleperson. She and her sister were very understanding and paid super fast! Thanks again :)
    7. I sold a dress to ten_ten, she is a nice person and with fast payment ^^

So glad to hear you love it~~!!Thank you so much~~!!
      Waiting for you lovely photo ^0^
    8. I adopted my first doll, lovely BF Olive from ten_ten. It was a very pleasant experience and communication was wonderful. She arrived very promptly and in perfect condition. :)
    9. ten_ten bought a few Unoa sized shirts from me. Super fast payment and lovely to deal with! Thanks again!
    10. positive feedback good comunication and very fast to pay :chocoberry
    11. I bought a volks wig and volks eyes from ten_ten, though the communication was little (we didn't need any X3 ) I got the items super fast and they were in perfect condition! Thanks so much Ten-san!
    12. ten_ten was a nice seller. I bought two wigs from ten_ten and I was very satisfied. Thank you.
    13. This member participated in my GO! and made prompt payments. Highly recommended.
    14. I bought a volks kimono with hakama skirt from ten_ten. She packed it carefully and shipped it super fast! Thanks so much Dorin (cp delf chiwoo) and I love it!
    15. Ten_ten Just Sold Me A Very Beautiful Kimono Set And It Was Shipped Quickly ..arrived Safely And I Would Certainly Do Business With Ten_ten Again..very Nice Person
    16. I just bought a kimono from Ten_ten and I'm 100% thrilled. It's also WAY COOL to find another doll person in the San Fernando Valley. RECOMMENDED SELLER!!!
    17. ten_ten commissioned me for a shirt. A total joy too deal with!! thank you so much i'm really happy you like your shirt^^:aheartbea:aheartbea
    18. I bought awesome 'A' head from ten_ten, she was very cute as seller, shipping was very fast and inexpensive :D Thank you so much!
    19. I got free face-up for my Abio Angel ShiWu from ten_ten. He looks beyond amazing! JUST like how I wanted him to look. She shipped him right back when she was finished and kept in contact with me about everything. Thanks SOOOOOO much!
    20. ten_ten participated in my Leeke GO. She was very communicative and always paid on time. It was pleased to work with her! Thank you again!