1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TenguxChan

Feb 19, 2012

1. I didn't find a thread for TenguxChan so decided to make one! :daisy She bought an MSD outfit from me and couldn't have been a lovelier buyer. Prompt payment and great communication. She even took a photo of her girl for me wearing the set :aheartbea

2. I bought some clothes for my girl from tenguxchan. She was very nice through the whole process and checked up to make sure I got the package. She was very prompt to send out my items. Thanks so much

3. Positive! I bought a KDF head: communication was fast, head was quickly shipped, and well packed. Fast and easy transaction, most appreciated!!!

4. I bought a really pretty dress from TenguxChan~ It was shipped super quickly and very safely. It's beautifully sewn and perfect for my little one! Thank you for a perfect transaction~ :chocoberry

5. bought a luts bory head from her. great transaction. good communication and fast shipping. thank you!

6. TenguxChan bought a Raouken corset from me. She was really friendly and very prompt returning messages, payment was super fast and she let me know immediately that the package arrived safely. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you! :daisy

7. I participated in TenguxChan's Luts split. She had great communication, excellent organization and she shipped the items quickly after receiveing them. I would gladly participate in another split with TenguxChan
      ~Thanks again

8. I participated in a split from Luts that TenguxChan ran. Her organization and communication skills were great. Her attention to detail and friendliness really made everything a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and would participate in splits with her again in the future.
      Thank you!

9. I participated in a Luts split ran by TenguxChan. Everything was 100% perfect! Thanks so much.

10. I participated in in a Luts split that TenguxChan ran, comunication and everything was perfect.
      Thanks!!

11. I purchased a Luts wig from TenguxChan and it arrived in perfect condition. Her communication was prompt and she answered every question I asked. Lovely seller~

12. TentuxChan participated in a Fairyland Eva Split that I ran. Prompt, communicative, very kind, and patient! Hope to do business with again. Thank you!!

13. Positive
      I bought a Fairyland Rens outfit from TentuxChan. They were very responsive to messages and flexible when it came to layaway. They shipped extremely fast and were also very kind! Thank you so much! Hope to see you a 3rd time!!

14. Very lucky to have found the perfect body for sale from TentuxChan and for much less than I expected! Sent quickly after payment and looks to be well packed! Just a pity surface mail takes so long and the British delivery company messed me around a bit! Would happily buy from again :)

15. TenguxChan reached out to my WTB for Fairyland Altis faun legs in white (2018). TenguxChan was friendly, patient, and thorough in this transaction, carefully checking over the item before packing it. The legs arrived safely and in good condition. Thanks so much for selling to me :)