1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TenguxChan

Feb 19, 2012

1. I didn't find a thread for TenguxChan so decided to make one! :daisy She bought an MSD outfit from me and couldn't have been a lovelier buyer. Prompt payment and great communication. She even took a photo of her girl for me wearing the set :aheartbea

2. I bought some clothes for my girl from tenguxchan. She was very nice through the whole process and checked up to make sure I got the package. She was very prompt to send out my items. Thanks so much

3. Positive! I bought a KDF head: communication was fast, head was quickly shipped, and well packed. Fast and easy transaction, most appreciated!!!

4. I bought a really pretty dress from TenguxChan~ It was shipped super quickly and very safely. It's beautifully sewn and perfect for my little one! Thank you for a perfect transaction~ :chocoberry

5. bought a luts bory head from her. great transaction. good communication and fast shipping. thank you!

6. TenguxChan bought a Raouken corset from me. She was really friendly and very prompt returning messages, payment was super fast and she let me know immediately that the package arrived safely. It was a delightful transaction overall! I would gladly do business with her again. Thank you! :daisy

7. I participated in TenguxChan's Luts split. She had great communication, excellent organization and she shipped the items quickly after receiveing them. I would gladly participate in another split with TenguxChan
      ~Thanks again

8. I participated in a split from Luts that TenguxChan ran. Her organization and communication skills were great. Her attention to detail and friendliness really made everything a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone, and would participate in splits with her again in the future.
      Thank you!

9. I participated in a Luts split ran by TenguxChan. Everything was 100% perfect! Thanks so much.

10. I participated in in a Luts split that TenguxChan ran, comunication and everything was perfect.
      Thanks!!

11. I purchased a Luts wig from TenguxChan and it arrived in perfect condition. Her communication was prompt and she answered every question I asked. Lovely seller~

12. TentuxChan participated in a Fairyland Eva Split that I ran. Prompt, communicative, very kind, and patient! Hope to do business with again. Thank you!!