1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tenshi

Aug 4, 2007

1. Tenshi participated in my second Fairyland group order. :) Everything went well and she was a pleasure to deal with!

:clover Thank you for participating in my group order!! :clover

2. I just had another good transaction with Tenshi--I bought a pair of Volks eyes from her, and she was responsive, friendly, and trustworthy all the way through. The eyes arrived yesterday in perfect condition, *very* carefully packed. :)

3. I bought a wonderful doll from Tenshi. The communication was perfect, she is a nice seller and really kind! Thank you so much for the great transaction :D

4. I bought Volks Tae's outfit set from Tenshi.
      She's very sweet, the communication was great, the package arrived fast and safely! The item was in great condition and very well packed!
      I'd definately deal with her again! Highly recommended, A++!

Thank you so much, dear! :aheartbea

5. I purchases some eyes from Tenshi. It was a swift and painless transaction. Thanks so much!

6. ++++positive++++
      Tenshi bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

7. i sold a volks sweet dream myu to tenshi.
      Tenshi is a A++++ buyer, she paid promptly.
      when myu arrived, she took a picture of myu with her girl to me.
      I am really happy that myu had found a good home!!!
      Thanks very much tenshi!!! it is really my pleasure to trade with you~

8. Bought a SDC Sora from her. She is very nice and generous trader. Doll was exactly as stated and treats her things nicely. Very very trustworthy

9. I bought a Yo-sd Kun from Tenshi, the whole transaction was a real delight! Thank you very much again!!!

10. WARNING: I advise against doing business with this person!

I was wrongfully attacked and despicably accused of doing horrible things to a doll that I purchased from Tenshi, and in the end, all I wanted was an apology ...which Tenshi refused flat out to give to me ...even after she was proven wrong!

The doll I purchased from her arrived FILTHY, and I believe that her sales thread broke one of the main rules here on DoA.

Her photo's were over 3 months old, and I was not given an accurate representation of the condition of the doll when it was sold to me. It was clearly "misrepresented" due to the withholding of information about the damage (scratches, chips, filth, bad neck modding, etc), and the fact that the pictures were not recent. (Which clearly goes against the above pasted rule.)

When the doll arrived I contacted her via PM to try and talk things out. I was nothing but nice to her, and she did nothing but yell and accuse me of things. THEN she had the gaul to open a problem transaction thread against ME... making all of these crazy and false accusations!! Claiming things that were just absurd, and anyone who knows me (or checks my reputation here on DoA, or in my feedback thread) would know how ridiculous these accusations were. I'M STILL APPALLED THAT SHE ACCUSED ME OF SUCH THINGS!

Please use Cation when Buying from Tenshi as she has proven herself to be a mean, un-trustworthy and dishonorable person with this transaction!

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=317493

(This is the first time that i've ever had a bad experience in the many years that i've bought and sold items here on DoA... please do not let ONE bad seller dissuade you, the person reading this, from using the marketplace in general.)

11. [SIZE="-10"]I had a very smooth and easy transaction with Tenshi, who joined my sixth Leekeworld group order. Payments were sent swiftly and communication was perfect. I don't have any complaints to leave for her as our dealing was enjoyable.

:bcake:pcake Thankies! :pcake:bcake
      [/SIZE]

12. I bought a Dollheart outfit from Tenshi. The package came fast and the clothes is really nice~!
      Fast shipping and great communication~Thank you!

13. I bought a pair of eyes from Tenshi, and everything went great. The eyes were shipped promptly and arrived well-packed and in perfect condition. I'd love do business with her again!

14. I bought Droprop eyes from Tenshi, and she was AMAZING to purchase from :). She responded to my PM's quickly and politey. Packaging was excellent, the eye could not have been at all damaged from how she packed them and she up'd the shipping to Priority for being a day or two late on shipping--totally unexpected and very nice of her to do so :). Great seller! I'd glady to business with her again~

15. Tenshi bought eyes from me and she was wonderful to communicate with.
      :D

16. Tenshi bought a Dollfie Dream body from me. She was a pleasure to work with, she paid fast and is super friendly. Thanks!!

17. Did a swap with Tenshi my MSD for a SD13 girl body. Trade terms were fair and I was very happy with what I received. The body was as described/pictured.

18. I purchased SD16 Iris default outfit.The outfit arrived quickly and in perfect condition..Thanks

19. Tenshi bought a Yo Syo from me, lightening fast payment. Tenshi is a sweetheart to do business with. Hope she enjoys little Syo and sounds like he's going to a good home. Thanks!

20. I joined the Iris split that Tenshi hosted.
      She kept me updated and shipping is fast and well-packaged.
      Thank you very much :D