1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tenshi

Aug 4, 2007

1. I purchased a dress from Tenshi, it was absolutly beautiful and arrived very quickly. Thank you so much!!

2. Tenshi bought Volks Kun head from me. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with! It was probably the swiftest transaction I've ever had :) Quick and clear communication, lightning fast payment, and Tenshi let me know as soon as the head arrived. I enjoyed dealing with her very much and will gladly do it again! Thank you!!!

3. I purchased a wig from Tenshi, and the transaction was flawless! My item arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I highly recommend doing business with her!

4. Tenshi bought a Volks SD-13 body from me, which just happened to be the original body that went with her V.Kun. I am thrilled to have the body back with its head. Tenshi is a dream buyer, she even helped save shipping costs with out me asking. I enjoyed dealing with her very much and will gladly do it again! Thank you!:aheartbea

5. I bought a pair of beautiful 16mm strawberry droprops from Tenshi. She is a very friendly seller with great communication. She ships out when she says she will and the eyes arrived well packed and in perfect condition!

6. I bought a doll from Tenshi. It was perfectly packed and shipped very fast. She communicated very well and would highly recommend to anyone to feel safe buying from Tenshi!

7. I bought a pair of lovely Soom eyes from Tenshi. Communication and shipping were great! Thank you!

8. I traded a volks outfit set with Tenshi-- everything went very smoothly~ Thank you again!! :D

9. Just got a great pair of Dollheart shoes from Tenshi - very quick, easy transaction. Thank you!

10. I bought a wig from Tenshi and everything was great. Fast communication & shipping, and the item arrived in great condition. I'd love to buy from her again. Thanks!

11. I purchased an SD luts dress from Tenshi. The arrived item arrived quickly and in wonderful condition. I'll THRILLED and can recommend dealing with Tenshi. :)

12. I purchased Volks Alice accessories from Tenshi. She is just the best. She was out of town and still managed to ship my items so quickly. I got my items in about 1 day. I would happily buy from again anytime. Thanks again :)

13. Tenshi participated in a split with me during the Aria Doll Christmas 2010 event. Communication and payment was prompt and friendly, and she was very patient during the 3 month wait. Thank you very much!

14. Tenshi purchased a pair of ED eyes from me. Communication with her was super fast (she was also very friendly!) and payment was immediate. It was definitely a pleasure to work with her.

Thank you so much!

15. I got a gorgeous volks dress from Tenshi. She is really polite and patient. I definately recommend her :)

16. I purchased a dress-set from Tenshi! It is amazing! Thank you very much for the shirt-bonus and for the postcard, it's so sweet!
      ^______^

17. I bought a Volks SD Kun from Tenshi and was allowed to pay via layaway. She was a fantastic seller, I really appreciated all her detailed photos so I knew exactly what I was getting. My girl arrived today and is even more amazing than I expected, she arrived quickly and was packaged up extremely well. Thank you Tenshi !! :D

18. I bought a Volks Yo-Tenshi Yuh from Tenshi on a short layaway. Communication was excellent, and Tenshi shipped the doll safe. Yuh arrived here fast, and I'm very happy to have Yuh! Tenshi is a great seller, and I'd be happy to buy from her again in the future :)

19. Positive Feedback -

Everything went smoothly. I am very happy with the item and i could would with Tenshi again! He communication was fast and polite and she let me know when the item had been shipped.

20. I bought a pair of Dale Rae SD heels from Tenshi. They arrived reasonably quick and were very well packaged! <3