1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tenyune

Jan 17, 2007

1. I had a great transaction with Tenyune
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Tenyune purchased my Volks Kanon and was absolutely wonderful to do business with! Speedy replies, great communication, and super duper sweet. I highly recommend Tenyune and hope to do business with again!!

3. I bought a blank Momocolor Lucy on the 29cm body from Tenyune and it couldn't have been easier. She responded pleasantly and quickly, mailed her out the same day and Lucy arrived in excellent condition. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Tenyune again. Thanks again!

4. I bought a beautiful Sweet Witch head from Tenyune. She was great to work with! The head arrived well packed and in fine condition. I would not hesitate to work with her again!

5. I had two separate transactions with Tenyune for Dollflower eyes & a Switch Hummingdolly boy body and both went very smoothly. It was a local pick-up sale so she paid me upfront. Communication was great, she was very friendly and easy to deal with. I highly recommend her to all sellers. Thank you and hope you'll love them. :) A++

6. I bought a Momocolor 26cm Lucy from Tenyune. She was great to deal with and Lucy arrived very quickly in perfect condition!

7. I had another great transaction with Tenyune
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!

8. Tenyune ordered four fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

9. Tenyune bought a Seoha head from me. Fast payment and everything went smoothly. Thank you so much ^ ^

10. I bought HonLee from her and it was a pleasant experience! She answered all of my questions and full fill my requests; she's a wonderful seller! Will come back again for sure!

11. Tenyune bought Soom Ace from me ^^
      Transaction was smooth, payment fast. Tenyune is very understanding and transaction with her was a pleasure.

12. Tenyune bought a Volks Yosd Elena from me, Tenyune always responded in a friendly manner, and let me know when the packages arrived. I would definitely do business with Tenyune again. :aheartbea Thank you very much!!

13. I adopted a YoSD Elena from Tenyune and the whole process was wonderful~ We are in the same city so she allowed me to get the doll face-to-face which was fantastic ^_^ She replied every message from me very quickly and was SUPER friendly to deal with. She was patient when I asked her yo send me pictures and answer my questions after getting my doll~~ It couldn't be better! A+++++ seller

14. I sold a Feeple Rona head to Tenyune, and the transaction was super smooth. She paid promptly, kept in good communication and let me know when the head arrived. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a Volks Tsunenaga Hasekura head from Tenyune. She was awesome!! Her replies were really fast and the transaction was very smooth. She is also very thorough and good at packaging the head. ^ ^

16. I just sold a Soom Little Gem body to Tenyune.

She is lovely to deal with; prompt and friendly communication, paid quickly and let me know as soon as the body arrived.

Thanks for a great transaction :)