1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack For Teressa

Nov 12, 2006

1. I Had The Most Pleasing and Wonderful Transaction with Teressa.I Bought HappyDoll Dorothy from her and she Packaged Dorothy Extremely Well and shipped her to me at Warp Speed. Great communicator and a Real Angel to Deal With.Teressa is Magnificent. Thank You for a Truly Lovely Doll. I Love my new Girl and Very Highly Recommend Buisness with Teressa.

2. I had the pleasure of selling a doll to Teressa! Communication was pleasant and payment was incredibly fast. A true joy to deal with - I can happily recommend Teressa highly! And what a relief to know my beloved doll went to a such loving home!

3. Teressa is a real pleasure to deal with and I feel I've found a new friend!
      I bought an Unoa Lusis from her and Teressa packaged her very carefully and she arrived in perfect condition.I will be forever grateful to Teressa for selling me my holy grail doll:)

4. Teressa bought a Limwha from me and she is a total delight to deal with was in constant response with the sale and paid with super sonic light speed>>> i highly reccommend this adorable lady 110&#37; and would jump at the chance to trade with her again.... Huge thankies and dollfie huggles Teressa your a true dolly darling (>_<)

5. I bought a doll from Teressa and received her today :D
      She's perfectly packaged and arrived in safe, so quickly!!

All E-mails and PMs from Teressa were fast and nice. She's so honest and kind. Really a great pleasure to deal with :)

Thank you very much!!
      I highly recommend Teressa :aheartbea

6. I had the most wonderful trade experience with Teressa, she paid very fast and shipped with confirmation. My doll was packed very carefully and I received her very swiftly. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering a trade or purchase from or to her. She is very kind and caring, she answered all emails promptly. She is a wonderful person and I would do another transaction with her in a heartbeat if given the opportunity.

Thank You Teressa!

7. I bought a Abyss of Baikal Bonnie from Teressa and am very pleased with the transaction. Communications went well both through pm and e-mail, with swift responses. Teressa also agreed to a special arrangement with the shipping. The doll was safely packaged, yet not in the original box. Big thanks from a happy owner of a new doll.
      I recommend this DoA member!

8. She is a very good buyer!
      Responses is fast and nice,highly recommend!

9. Teressa bought several dolls from me. Communication was instant, payment speedy and I'd be happy to do business with Teressa at any time.

10. I sold a doll to Teressa and received payment very quickly! the transaction went wonderfully.. would sell to her again :>

11. I have purchased several dolls from Teressa. All were well packed and shipped promptly. Buying a doll from Teressa is always a pleasant experience!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Teressa's Feedback thread is tough to find!! :) She got in on a group order I rand. Paid on time and let me know when the item arrived! What more could I ask for? Thanks, Teressa!

13. I recently bought a beautiful doll from Teressa, and I can honestly say that she is a wonderful seller and a credit to this forum.
      My doll was shipped quickly, and very carefully packed, arrived in perfect condition. I'm thrilled to bits.
      Teressa was in contact frequently updating me with shipping information.
      Lovely seller, a pleasure to deal with. Very highly recommended to all.

14. I just sold a doll to Teressa. She paid quickly, was very pleasant to talk to and kept up constant communication. She is a fabulous buyer and I would sell to her again anytime! Thanks again! <33

15. Recently purchased a doll from Teressa, and it was a perfect transaction. Teressa is a lovely person to do business with, super nice, with good communication and exact description of item, and fast, safe shipping. I was VERY pleased with my purchase, and highly recommend her!! :D

best wishes,
      earth.spirits

16. I recently purchased a Limhwa Luna from Teressa and the transaction was wonderful! Communication was excellent throughout the whole transaction and the doll was shipped safely and quickly! I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!:D

17. i bought a doll from Teressa and she is absolutely lovely to work with, we had great communication all the way through the transaction and all went very smoothly, she also packed the doll very securely! i would gladly work with her again, thanks for everything! &#9829;

18. purchased a gorgeous Dollstown Rhea from Teressa. Perfect transaction all around!

19. I bought from Teressa, my lovely suiseiseki :) She post her really quick, and so. All transaction was great, she is a wonderful person to deal with :) I recommend transaction with her from all of my heart !!!!! Thanks darling :hug:

20. Teressa bought a Soom Amber wig from me. Communication was great, payment was super fast, she's wonderful to work with. Thank you so much! <3